Reviews for The Hanging Tree
THEYRE IN ANOTHER DIMENSION
THEY CANT HURT US
AND WE CANT HURT THEM
YOU OVERREACTING BASTARDS!
(I really need to get that off my chest)
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 6/18
Yeah, they really underplayed that tragedy in the movie.
Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
She was just a little girl and Normen did know how she fills. The. Zombie did fill bad adout what they did to her. It was not the right thing to do. It was wrong. The most sad part is when Aggie tlod normen that they took her away from her mommy. In the end of the movie when Aggie gos to the after life so she can be with her mom again and that noone can hurt her nomore. She is not a wicth, she is just a angry, sad and hurt little girl because they took her away from her mommy and killed her. The zombies now see that what they did was wrong but they regrat it and the fill sorry. It is a really good movie. I love it!
sauara chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
Agreed
Astrid152 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
This will be more serious than my previous review.

Now that I read this, I realize exactly how dark ParaNorman is. They killed a freaking 11 year old! I mean, REALLY! I hardly believe that not one person thought killing an 11 year old girl was wrong. But that just proves that humans hate things that are different and unfamiliar.

The movie straight up says: Yeah, Humans were f**ked up and are still f**ked up today. Let's try and change that!

Now that I think about it, humans may be even more f**ked up now!
*sigh*

This review has turned into a rant. Sorry. Like the story. I'm gonna go cry in a corner and hate the human race.
Astrid152 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
HUMANS ARE CRUEL!
*sobs for a good five minuets*
You wonderfully cruel author...
Soul-of-Hecate chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
They totally did deserve it. I don't care how scared they were of her, she was just a little girl. Humans have always been a race of beings that destroy whatever they can't control or mold to their own liking. The slightest bit of strange sends them into a murderous psychotic rage. I honestly thought I was the only one who had that kind of feeling, glad someone else isn't as blind as most are. Just thinking of all the people wrongfully accused and punished, in the old days and even now, makes me sick. Your story is...deep. I can't say good because of the content, but you have a gift. No denying it. Hope you keep writing.
Awesomo3000 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I agree with your authors note at the bottom of the page 100%, it was horrible for a little girl to be hanged! They DID deserve it!
sunshineg9 chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
They did derserve it.
Shadowfang14 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
Poor Aggie. I agree with you, when I saw the movie, all I could think was that the villagers deserved what happened to them.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
*shivers*
Andrea chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
You are toatally right! I toatally agree with you, this is serious and those people should punished! But yeah, I think that not just them but all the people who interacted with the wich huntings- they are evil!
NotNormal chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
That was SO good. I always loved Aggie and her personality, and this made it flourish. I'm watching ParaNorman 4 the second time tonight. Luvd it!
kuefox chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Short an sweet, I liked it til the very end
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
I ACCEPT THE HEADCANON. : I LOVE THIS. And I don't know about it REALLY being a kids movie... it felt like a pg-13 movie that was just clay...ifyied and animated... There was cussing. And abnormal teenagers. A gay guy. A fat kid. A stereotypical mean girl... Eh. He. Fantastic story! Keep it up. :)