Reviews for Love, Papa
MysticalWriter0017 chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
Please dont do this kind of story again u made me cry over the death of my most favroate carture.

I agree Vageta can be an Egotistical jerk at times but once u get past that barier he is such a loving guy

U
Saiya-jin Queen chapter 2 . 6/13/2004
I think you almost made me cry on the first chapter. The second chapter was great too. I liked the part where Trunks sees Vegeta in the afterlife. Great job friend. Bye!
Gozilla chapter 2 . 10/27/2003
Good one! Wonderful job! Thanks for writing! -
Jessiegurl43953 chapter 2 . 8/14/2003
Awesome story! That was really, really great!
Zella chapter 2 . 8/3/2003
i really liked your story. It was very good and i really enjoyed reading it.
Kichi chapter 2 . 7/27/2003
aww! teary-eyed again! sniffle!
Kichi chapter 1 . 7/27/2003
aww! This was so sweet! And sad, I got all teary-eyed! Vegeta was OOC but i think that was the point, it was a side of himself he never shows to anyone. anyway, i loved this fic, it was so cute!
amy chapter 2 . 6/19/2003
truly, seriously...THE BEST FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ. AND I HAVE READ MANY! seriously, u should become a writer. :)
Sasha-marie-d chapter 2 . 3/4/2003
your storyiesa are soo tuching
Sasha-marie-d chapter 1 . 3/4/2003
wow that was soo. good I almost cryed!
Ratty chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
So sad. It made me want to cry.
Ravenpan chapter 2 . 12/27/2002
Wow, both parts were excellent - I'm glad you decided to write that second part too, it shed more light onto the relationship, and I think you pulled it off quite well!

(Oh, and since you asked - Kisama means "lord of the donkeys" it's calling someone a jack $$)
LilVi chapter 2 . 12/25/2002
*blowing nose* that was soo sad! i loved it!
Diesty-chan chapter 2 . 12/13/2002
WOW! That was a beautiful story! Sad too! I cant believe Vegeta turned the letter into ashes i hated him then along with Trunks!But vegeta came through in the end. Like always! Very well written n i loved it! Great sequel! Great story!
djFusion chapter 1 . 12/1/2002
i just wanted to tell you that YOU have inspired me to write a T/V angst fic of my own! YES YOU! I fell in love with your story and I felt compelled to write my own father-son work, all though it will hardly stand up to yours!

Thank you for the inspiration! _~
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »