Reviews for Insecurities
Ouat4ever chapter 1 . 10/24
This is my first review ever and I would like to say something special, this fanfic is awesome I love Emma and Snow fluff! Thank you ChibiUsa20 for writing this and keep up the good work!
RissaGrace17 chapter 1 . 4/27
Very sweet! Love the fluff
Danae chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I loved it!
White Belt Writer chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Nicely done.
Julielein chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
So Sweet.
Maybe the word "mom" came a little to easy for my taste but still a very good story.
unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
You're a pretty good writer! Welcome to the OUaT fandom. This was pretty good for your first fic, especially OUaT. I'm not trying to flame or hate or be mean, just trying to give constructive/helpful criticism. I feel as though Emma was OOC in this. Obviously you had to do that for the story to work, and I understand having to change a character a little in order to make things work, but that's just my opinion. Her outburst was well-written, and even expressing her insecurities was believable, but calling Snow "Mom" was a little too much I think. but other than that, this was a good read and I definitely think you should continue writing for OUaT! :)
oldmcpiper chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Nice job with your first OUAT fic! I love the Emma/Snow relationship and I always welcome more stories about the pair-especially fluffy ones like this. :) I thought it was maybe a little soon for Emma to call Snow "mom," but I thought you did a very nice job of exploring Emma's complex emotions, and overall, I really enjoyed the story. Hope you'll continue to explore this relationship in future fics!
Laugher.Lover.Fighter chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Wow! For your first story I thought this was incredible. You fully managed to capture Emma being vulnerable but also strong and I loved the bonding session mother and daughter had. Can't wait to read more from you!