Reviews for The Everlasting Sins
fuiopu98 chapter 15 . 9/23
Hello! I just wanted to say: this story is really good! and even if you don't finish it, I'm happy to has be able to read fifteen chapter of it! So, I also wanted to tank you for this story!
fuck this shit I hate bashing
dragon god 758 chapter 3 . 9/3
This is great
kyuubilord1 chapter 15 . 4/5
Kittens Kat chapter 15 . 1/29
Guest101 chapter 15 . 10/31/2014
I'm scared for Ed right now... Orochimaru/Pedo-Maru/Orochi-Pedo wants to have immortality and...when he takes over somebody's body he'll have their power. Oh crazy shit
Jour chapter 15 . 8/15/2014
Come on and don't do this to me! I love you, Ed!Please don't turn out to be a evil psycho!
The Fox Sage chapter 9 . 8/15/2014
Great story I thought for sure that Edward was gonna flip out on naruto when he called him short
Tony66 chapter 15 . 6/8/2014
T-T love the story but I'm starting to doubt ed being good. I really want to believe that he's good but as of late chapters things are being made so it seems he's evil and him being unstable isn't all that reassuring. I'm lying to myself saying that ed is probably training him because he see the potential Naruto has to kill him. He did say that his dream is to die after all unless you put that to mislead. The thing about the jubi wouldnt the sage of six paths be enemy's with ed for releasing it with malicious intent instead of friends. Anyway this is me just trying to reasure myself weather he's good or bad this story is still awesome can't wait for next update...
T-T please just tell me is he good or bad curiosity is eat at me.
Tony66 chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Great story for a second I thought the guy who Naruto is going to meet is father
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 15 . 5/28/2014
Wow. I need another chapter to clarify the issue of who is evil and who is just misunderstood.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 14 . 5/28/2014
Is Ed really what he made himself out to be? Please say no. He didn't seem that way for almost any of the previous chapters.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 13 . 5/28/2014
OH, the extra gloves had Mustang written all over them. That was possibly one of my favorite parts of this story so far!
The Neji confrontation was much nicer this time around because Naruto's not such an idiot.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 11 . 5/28/2014
Wow. Naruto is really cold towards his sister. Honestly, she wasn't that bad.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
So Natsuri gets to learn more than Naruto, if she'd already using Raesengans.