Reviews for For God and Country
ladygoddess8 chapter 24 . 1/23
A strange yet good fic. Some people are just made different, not necessarily bad but different. Bella may have been a little evil but she was usually pointed in generally the right direction. I loved the humor and the way Bella just did not really care anymore about the Cullens. It was what they really deserved instead of a mad Bella.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
I'm a little confused. I thought Bella lived in Washington DC. The Hudson River is in New York. If she's in DC, shouldn't her house be overlooking the Potomac river?
eyann85 chapter 24 . 10/29/2014
Epic!
dawn.schlimpf chapter 24 . 9/15/2014
Please update soon it was very good I look forward to reading what will happen next
missie123 chapter 24 . 9/1/2014
I adore Nina as a character. An au of this fic with her and Bella together romantically would be all kinds of awesome and I know you could write the hell out of a femslash.
Humanity's Extinction chapter 24 . 8/29/2014
The perfect combination of drama and humor; You are a miracle worker!
sampam69 chapter 24 . 8/28/2014
Loved loved loved it, you are a brilliant writer the spelling mistakes don't bother me at all.
Please never stop, by the way. I really loved Aro he's so cute.I am one of your devoted fans, I've nearly read all of your stories on fan fiction. So please continue the good work.
Kuuleialoha1 chapter 24 . 8/21/2014
Loved loved loved this story but I love all your stories. You're awesome
kantorkan chapter 14 . 8/11/2014
So daddy C is a creepy pervert and Eddie is still a little child that will never grow up.
HPMARIE chapter 24 . 7/28/2014
Wow, I really really like this one :)
bla chapter 24 . 7/7/2014
This is now my favorite book! I LOVE IT!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 23 . 6/19/2014
Pink robes? Ha! Where do you come up with this stuff? Hilarious!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 10 . 6/18/2014
While Bella toying with Jasper on the Xbox was funny Peter's reaction to getting shot was hilarious! You never fail to leave me laughing!
Guest chapter 12 . 5/15/2014
Funniest story ever!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/14/2014
Haha she threw a grenade at a wolf. This is hilarious. I have got to stop reading your stuff late at night, I keep laughing out loud and then worrying that I'm going to wake up my kids.