Reviews for For God and Country
Loads of fun reading it great story
guest chapter 3 . 9/6
Rereading this story. So funny love garrett and bella
Kellybarbosa chapter 10 . 8/23
E um capitulo que eu ri muito a cena do Peter que e baleado e ele fala pro Garrett que ela e uma cadela louca e maravilhosa eu só quero agradecer pela história e maravilhosa me divertir muito, ri tanto que meu marido me perguntou se estava tudo bem e a cenas intimas são muito boa. PARABÉNS e espero continuar a ler suas histórias
Oosh1978 chapter 24 . 8/15
This is a great story. I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks for writing it!
Awesome story action, violence,sex,and comedy. You have it all ty so much for sharing your story. Thanks again Dee
kushka chapter 24 . 7/25
Great story. Best one I've read. Wish it was a movie
Kazza18 chapter 24 . 7/23
Awesome story. I'm glad Garret found his balls in the end.
IsabellaElric chapter 24 . 7/19
Holy Rabies! This was a great story! I loved Bella's personality and how she acted around Garrett. It was filled with action,and blood. To be honest, it blew my expectations out of the water! I will re-read this story! Wonderful work!

~Isabella Elric
Torri-Blitz chapter 12 . 7/15
11? h.
Bookaddict0815 chapter 23 . 7/14
Garrett put his foot down! loved it!
Bookaddict0815 chapter 12 . 7/14
Oh my gosh I love this story! I can't put it down to get anything done
Torri-Blitz chapter 6 . 7/14
Kellybarbosa chapter 24 . 7/6
Eu amei muito sua historia, dei muitas risadas e espero continuar ler muitas de suas historias me fez ter um tempo maravilhoso. Obrigada e Parabéns você e muito talentoso.
kaitlin2515 chapter 21 . 6/28
Ironically, my family motto is 'Pro Deo et Patria' which translates to 'For God and Country'.
T.T.Bellice chapter 24 . 5/16
That was funny as hell! You had me laughing in all the wrong moments as any sane person would attest! Thank G I'm not sane but... you get the picture!

That was awesome. Thanks for sharing! You are kind of my favorite person at the moment. Too bad you are a guy and I'm a girl who is into girls or you would have a proposal coming your way! I'm exagerating but you need to understand how I enjoyed this story! Go Bella!

I'm gonna go read the rest of your stories. Is it weird that I'm gonna miss the characters from here? Anyway... see you at the next one.