Reviews for For God and Country
cullen lover55 chapter 24 . 4/17
Just have to tell you how much I laughed during this story. Didn't read it at first because Bella as a CIA killer come on. LMAO Love your stories but I have to admit this is now my favorite. You really need to to jump on the crossover wagon and start doing Bella with the non-sparkling vampires. Think you would really enjoy that and so would we. Should really check some of the crossovers. This my new favorite story.
Sassyvampmama chapter 24 . 4/5
Another fantastic story. Thanks for sharing it.
ladygoddess8 chapter 24 . 1/23
A strange yet good fic. Some people are just made different, not necessarily bad but different. Bella may have been a little evil but she was usually pointed in generally the right direction. I loved the humor and the way Bella just did not really care anymore about the Cullens. It was what they really deserved instead of a mad Bella.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/4/2014
I'm a little confused. I thought Bella lived in Washington DC. The Hudson River is in New York. If she's in DC, shouldn't her house be overlooking the Potomac river?
eyann85 chapter 24 . 10/29/2014
Epic!
dawn.schlimpf chapter 24 . 9/15/2014
Please update soon it was very good I look forward to reading what will happen next
missie123 chapter 24 . 9/1/2014
I adore Nina as a character. An au of this fic with her and Bella together romantically would be all kinds of awesome and I know you could write the hell out of a femslash.
To Fall Into Deprivation chapter 24 . 8/29/2014
The perfect combination of drama and humor; You are a miracle worker!
sampam69 chapter 24 . 8/28/2014
Loved loved loved it, you are a brilliant writer the spelling mistakes don't bother me at all.
Please never stop, by the way. I really loved Aro he's so cute.I am one of your devoted fans, I've nearly read all of your stories on fan fiction. So please continue the good work.
Kuuleialoha1 chapter 24 . 8/21/2014
Loved loved loved this story but I love all your stories. You're awesome
kantorkan chapter 14 . 8/11/2014
So daddy C is a creepy pervert and Eddie is still a little child that will never grow up.
HPMARIE chapter 24 . 7/28/2014
Wow, I really really like this one :)
bla chapter 24 . 7/7/2014
This is now my favorite book! I LOVE IT!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 23 . 6/19/2014
Pink robes? Ha! Where do you come up with this stuff? Hilarious!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 10 . 6/18/2014
While Bella toying with Jasper on the Xbox was funny Peter's reaction to getting shot was hilarious! You never fail to leave me laughing!