Reviews for Duo's Dilemmas
Shinigami Kiyomi chapter 11 . 3/17/2012
this is hilarious!

i wanna sequel with villain hilde please~~~!

youre amazing! this just made my day...
Plain Jane Is A Vampire chapter 4 . 12/5/2008
this is hilarious. Heero seems a bit ooc to me but hey love makes people diffrent, all in all it's an amazinly well done fic, i love it.
Lireach chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
Lol

To shoot or not to shoot, that was the question.
Sadie Woods chapter 11 . 3/4/2007
I love this story! I've read and re-read it so many times, and yet it never gets boring. On a bad day, this is the perfect thing to make me laugh.
Reptile chapter 11 . 10/15/2005
Make the sequel use hilde as the villian or a relena comeback.
Dragonpit chapter 11 . 5/27/2005
I can't beleive it...KuriQuinn talked me into reading your fics and I will admit they were amusing. Sadly, I'm also a 1xR fan and not an overall yaoi fan, so ouch for both of us. Thankfully, my opinions are unbiased. Don't touch Hilde. Please. Most likely, KuriQuinn will blackmail me next, so I want to ease the torture a bit. Torturing Lady Une is okay by me. And great job thus far!
Rei Magami chapter 11 . 4/7/2005
AHAH! *double over in laughter* I don't think I've ever read a fanfic that funny! *insane laughter* Ah Heero's possessiveness and Duo being in-denial. They were all so pricless! Amazing job! Really!
TigerTerror chapter 1 . 12/16/2004
Post #100!

Okay, I'm no good at reviews, but I just had to do this anyway.

I'd bet you can guess what I'm going to say- I love your fic! (You must get this a lot)

I'm surprised you didn't have 100 reviews already... Anyhow, I love your story, and its told in a really funny way as well.

I could say more, but I'd imagine you get sick of people repeating each other.
Morrigain chapter 1 . 9/28/2004
hehehehe... that was so funny! The line Quatre tells Duo, that he must be gay, since Heero is attracted to him... wow, that just made my day. _
yorozuyagaren chapter 11 . 6/11/2004
Hm... that's always been my problem too, finding a villain. In Heero Discovers Coffee it's going to be a drug-dealing mobster dude named Joe Maratini.

I won't say that I'm a Hilde fan, but I don't think she'd make a very good villain. How 'bout Dorothy or maybe Captain Hook? _

(Captain Hook reference taken from one of my more insane stories.)
Yoshiko Kyoda chapter 11 . 3/10/2004
Oh man! A Duo that can imitate voices, a Trowa that starts trouble, I loved it! Very good shounen ai (I think I spelled it right...)
I HATE Hilde... So torture her *evil grin* I hated Relena but I hate Hilde even more... She tries to be with my *cough* I MEAN HEERO'S Duo... *glances around hoping to not get shot by Heero and a bullet nearly misses her head*
Ack! Gomen Nasai!
Heero: Omae o korosu! *fires again*
Please continue ut rox! *hides in a hermit hole*
Jennie chapter 11 . 12/23/2003
Your story was terrific! I was laughing throughout the entire thing, and trying to keep quiet since it is two in the morning. I liked all those little comments you made, like how they all wanted to get the "Old New Heero" back... well, lots of stuff was funny. The fake ending was scary! Yay, 1x2!
amekan chapter 11 . 12/11/2003
great story
tricolored chapter 10 . 12/1/2003
That was completely hilarious!
huntress chapter 11 . 11/21/2003
LMAO! luv this story! it's AWESOME! hehe, go hee-chan!