Reviews for Discovered Talent
melissahopkin.student chapter 18 . 3/27
such a good stories i was near tears last chapter omg and thanks for the cool songs u a sooooo good.
ashley chapter 18 . 3/19
i absolutly love how u worked in the runes
FangirlForLifeDisorder chapter 18 . 3/15
This was such a cute and sweet story, i loved it so much
Jean chapter 18 . 3/5
Is there a sequel to this?
krayolakrayon729 chapter 18 . 12/26/2014
Good idea, good plot, good story.
krayolakrayon729 chapter 17 . 12/26/2014
This chapter is pretty touching because knowing many people that went through the cancer hair loss stage, clace helping her get through that was pretty close to my heart. Great job.
krayolakrayon729 chapter 15 . 12/26/2014
cuuute AF
ILOVEYOUCLACE chapter 18 . 12/14/2014
You HAVE to write a sequel
Aly chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
dude, it only the SIXTH chapter and they're already together and... *shudder* they did...that...in the CAR?!
aly chapter 4 . 11/29/2014
this story reminds me of that one one disney movie. i think it's called starstruck...?
aly chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
"We do not have a thing." LOL :D
imshadowhunterdemigoddivergent chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
OMG I LLUUUUUUUUUV LINDSEY STIRLING! Btw luv the story
DemonAngel35 chapter 18 . 11/23/2014
Omg , I cried when this ended , great story I loved it :)
Guest chapter 18 . 10/25/2014
Ok, so I loved your fanfiction. It was awsome. I don't know how long ago you posted about your guy friend but I have some advice. TELL HIM! What good does it do if you don't tell him. Plus guys are smarter then give them credit for. He may already know and is just waiting for you to catch on. If he judges you for liking him, then what type of friend is he. Boyfriends are just intimate besties. I'm in your same position I
didn't tell him, he got a GF and he knew I liked him, he wanted me to say it. I didn't and he must of thought I wasn't interested. Time is your friend and your enemy so keep it close. Avoid violence in any shape or form. Remember he is still your friend no matter what. Just say ' I kind of spased and I like you', just kidding don't say that, but have fun with it. Only one guy is worth your time, tears, and effort. It looks like he is 'that one'. Good luck!
yo chapter 18 . 10/13/2014