Reviews for Oh God, My Eyes!
Royiah chapter 2 . 6/16
god I still can't get over how funny this is every time I read this. and I've reread this several times.
Seraphina Renae chapter 2 . 5/28
and you broke me. I'm in a frickin public place grinin' to myself. you. broke. me.
Sakihinata chapter 2 . 5/13
Ok this is funny as hell ;)
LiLy Resh chapter 2 . 5/12
It's so funny! Thank you for this!
holyscythe chapter 2 . 5/4
lol this is funny can you make more chapters i love to read more thing they seend things to garp,
this is really funny to read about.
from a new fan. :D
AutumnsFey chapter 2 . 2/10
Okay, absolutely hilarious! I love it! If had Kudos to give, I would so spam you with them! TThank you!
SansTheLanguage218 chapter 2 . 11/3/2017
lol there’s so much chaos
treavellergirl chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
I adore the chaos the Ds bring to the table, by sending each other crazy birthdays presents.
treavellergirl chapter 2 . 10/28/2017
The way they try to figure out who broke Ace (and which one of them that the blame will fall upon, plus the responsibility to fix it) is hilarious. And all the newspapers, and the dialogue it kickstarts is a blast to read.
lany-chan chapter 2 . 10/15/2017
Lmao! So hilarious but also super sweet!
SlashingMoon chapter 2 . 9/26/2017
i'm dying. dying of laughter
LittleAngel2292 chapter 2 . 9/5/2017
Lol this was great!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/31/2017
I love this so, so much!
guest chapter 2 . 7/29/2017
muahahahahaha! rofl
silverwolf1249 chapter 2 . 6/8/2017
I really hope you put in at least one more chapter for this (like next year Garp wears like all denim/leather or something(I'm not very experienced in clothes) and visits his grandson to thank him), it's too priceless, it's great XD. I loved this so much I struggled so hard not to laugh. Thank you for writing this and curse myself for not reading this until now.