Reviews for The Deathly Uzumaki
Unseen Lurker chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
Nice chapter. Neji living was certainly an improvement. I'm looking forward to seeing Naruto going apeshit on Shukaku, though I think it's going to be one-sided, I mean, I would bet on Barragan beating Shukaku any day of the week. And the traitorous Leaf bastards should soon be getting their dues, wonder if we'll see Minato's and Kushina's releases yet.
Keep'em coming m8.
TrapBlade chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
very good hope you update soon and don't wait a long like last time
Cerulean Knight chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
I imagine Naruto killing the Fire Daimyo and putting himself in the position. Though that's just me.
Dregus chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
so naruto in his full release is going to take on shukaku eh? awesome!
though i had hoped that sasuke would have been able to fight, so naruto could kill him in front of everyone. oh well.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
Nice, DON'T TAKE TOO LONG WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER, I WANT TO FIND OUT WHATHAPPENS TO JIRIAYA AND HIRUZEN!
False sense of insanity chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
Yea update I love this story
jboy44 chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
seeing as all naruto needs to do to win is use his breath I take it next chapter all about invasion.
karthik9 chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
It is excellent chapter.I look forward to future updates.
Argorok chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
Excellent story so far, please keep up the good work.
Angels will bleed from pain chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
Woop! Amazing! As always!
Vallavarayan chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
hope u have kushina taking out the snakes out- i think she could take out all the snakes in a second with her chains alone.
Lednacek chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
makes no sense to me. if they know that jiraiya is going to attack his own village why not kill him before the invasion. also shukaku in full form in the middle of the arena? not good.
StrongGuy159 chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
Awesome chapter continue please.
Zaralann chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
Awesome chapter!
AcshTheBloody chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
that was filled with so much cocaine i think snowflame would approve.
1,215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »