Reviews for The Deathly Uzumaki
Loveles Roz chapter 10 . 4/18/2014
I can't wait for them to DIE! BWAHAHAHAHAHA
It's fantastic chapter. I can't wait for another one! XD
Guest chapter 8 . 4/18/2014
It's pretty weird that Tsunade just hands out a promotion to Chuunin for a civilian immigrant, but does not do promotions like that for native shinobi of Konoha. Naruto is obviously stronger than Haku, so if Haku gets promoted, then logically Naruto should too. You could say that immigrants get special treatment, but that's basically always worse treatment than natives get in the real world, so that doesn't cut it.
agitofang666 chapter 10 . 4/17/2014
wow dude this fic totaly ruled i read a similar one too bad you didnt keept a fem kyuubi in the harem like the other one i read but still i must say i am impressed really good if you are going to release a new ch. please send me a pm
banditdk19 chapter 10 . 4/17/2014
It's a decent story but makes no sense now with the last chapter.
Tsunade having such solid proof of how the masterminds for the invasion are (namely Jiraiya and Sandaime), they wouldn't just let their plans proceed and hope Kazekage will cancel the invasion after witnessing his power.
This is not how a shinobi world operates, Jiraiya and Sandaime would be neutralised (killed or captured) straight away as without the leaders the army becomes a bunch of disorganised fools.

Letting things proceed as they are will lead to heavy casualties amongst the ninjas of Konoha and I don't see the point in that unless they plan to move to Uzushiogakure and don't care about Konoha, which could very well be true if it wasn't for Naruto's girls.
wayne.mcghee.73 chapter 10 . 4/12/2014
Dude or dudette I love your stories. They show how I've thought about how naruto was treated. I just have a question. Do you plan to spare gaara or maybe make him an arrancar too?
The Man chapter 10 . 4/6/2014
Interesting chapter. Naruto is going to have to conquer those fools in his way one at a time.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/6/2014
I love this
Abdullahsaurus chapter 10 . 4/6/2014
Nice chap , but i guess Jiraya is diputs

Reverse
stupid si ayariJ sseug i tub , pahc eciN
tsun chapter 10 . 4/6/2014
why not just kill the nuisance? like danzo and orochimaru?

well nice story and chapter but full of bashing.
Narutofan8696 chapter 10 . 4/5/2014
Love the story man it just keeps me hooked
Kingkakashi chapter 10 . 4/5/2014
Another well written and enjoyable chapter that you always seem to produce. It was filled with a lot of angst, drama, emotions, and action. I was a bit disappointed that you had Teamri defeat Shikamaru, but it did make for her match against Naruto funny. In fact all of the women you mentioned ogling Naruto during that match was funny, but I wish you would have included a reaction from Kurenai cursing at herself by being turned on by staring at Naruto. I'm looking forward to a spectacular fight between bijuu controlled Gaara verses Naruto in the next chapter. Keep up the amazing work as always and I look forward to the next update.
Swelgur The Challenger chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Many years later? Try 100 FREAKING years later!
PEJP BengtZone V2 chapter 10 . 4/4/2014
I hope you have a plan on how Naruto can turn Gaara into an Arrancar, causing the latter to fully merge with Shukaku.
Deathmvp chapter 10 . 4/4/2014
Outstanding work on this chapter here. I was said that you did not let Ino and Sasuke fight as even though I think she would lose to him I could so see her giving him one hell of a fight and this way she would still live vs any other fight with him where she would dies unless some one saves her at the last moment.

You did a outstanding job on the fights in this chapter here and great way on how you did Neji.
RandomWriter21 chapter 10 . 4/4/2014
This whole story is badass! Then again, most of your stories are.
1,290 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »