Reviews for The Deathly Uzumaki
Rhos Baker chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
update faster on this one. I love alot of your Naruto fic's this one has alot of story potential with the Hana Haku Hina Ino mix ( pretty sure the genjutsu girl should be with Shino, she seems to need a bit more 1v1 then Naruto can give and her personality seems to mesh with Shino's alot more.) In all honestly though for me he is SO far gone in the power scale that the fights are good for troll reads but not story, though I am loving the story itself of him bitch slapping the people that were like that to him. All in all a very satisfying read but holds far more in the story line department then combat for me. Also holds the base for a good harem romance.
EmiyaXander chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
death incarnate vs giant sandy raccoon dog with tribal tattoos. yeah i'm gonna need more popcorn for this. can't wait for more my friend.
Cloud75JC chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
Great charter cant wait to see more
Banjo the Fox chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
Aww, last chapter!? D: Awesome chapter though, please update soon!
Atlanrom chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
ABOUT DAMN TIME!
UPLOAD THIS ONE FASTER. Of all stories i like it is the most badass xD
Chosen Assassin chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
I enjoyed this chapter, the Invasion finally begins. Now just have to wait for the next update to see some ass kicking.
nero 44 chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
the embodiment of death vs. Shukaku! Hell yeah. i can't wait for the next chapter/chapters.
ncpfan chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
Great chapter, as usual. I can see how deciding what Neji would do could have gone one way or the other, and that must have been a tough call. I thought you handled it very well.

I have to admit that I can imagine Anko saying, "Screw waiting for a few years, I want Naruto now!" because he killed Orochimaru for her.

I actually had to go back and re-read the whole story so that I could get all the facts and recall what all had happened in the story up to now. There was something that concerned me: Kurenai's unnatural hatred for Naruto. Sure, I can see maternal protectiveness over Hinata maybe causing her to watch Naruto with a wary eye, but why is her hatred for him SO extreme and SO personal? I can't help but speculate that there's more to it than what we've seen so far, because hatred that extreme and that personal can't be about her wanting to protect Hinata - it's got to be about him. I'm looking forward to seeing more of Kurenai's development in the story.

Yakumo's also a Clan heiress - it would make a lot of sense to have a marital contract between Naruto and Yakumo set up as well. That would be of incredible benefit to the Kurama Clan, as it could really strengthen the blood of any Kurama Clan descendants, especially if any children of Yakumo's and Naruto's marry back into the Kurama Clan - with Kurama genjutsu abilities and Uzumaki physical vitality, that would go a long way in bringing that Clan back to prominence, while at the same time adding a unique skill-set to the Uzumaki-Namikaze Clan.

Also, just a reminder - remember the "Inuzuka solution" I mentioned to you a while back in PM? Just putting that out there.

Again, great work, my friend, as is your usual standard! Always looking forward to more from you.
SSJ3 Kyuubi Gohan chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
Thanks for the great update after a very long time.
Hee-Ho Master chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
Glad you updated this one the story looks great and I'll even dismiss the pun since it was unintentional keep up the great work till next time,

Hee Ho!
IEmB00tz chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
I was so happy to see this updated. and i was far from dissapointed. i love this story. And i like how you are able to make me absolutly hate certain characters with just a sentence. great action and great diologue. winning combo. please update this and other of your stories please.
misteryman526 chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
I really like this crossover, but I'm not sure that the characters are reacting appropriately to the new Naruto. I can understand Sasuke continuing to be an idiot, since he was trained from a young age to be a complete bastard, but I'm really surprised at the way everyone else continues to conspire against Naruto. He can cause anything to decay into nothing, can rejuvenate people he likes to their prime, destroyed Orochimaru without breaking a sweat, oh and CONSUMED A FREAKING BIJUU, so why is he not being worshiped the way Pein is in Amegakure? I'm really starting to think that Hiruzen and Jiraiya are on drugs or senile, the way they continue to believe that they can 'handle' the situation somehow...
dracohalo117 chapter 10 . 4/2/2014
Wonderful chapter, keep up the good work, I look forward to the next update of this story, and the other stories you have created.

dracohalo117
mattcun chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
plz write more
CosmicBeing chapter 10 . 4/1/2014
Death Naruto Vs Shukaku. Not too mention the hellfire that'll rain down on the idiots who think they can control with arrogance or control at all and get away with it.
1,272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »