Reviews for The Deathly Uzumaki
Raeker chapter 3 . 3/22
Honestly, it are fics like these that make me want to continue reading Naruto :)

I won't because it becomes absolutely terrible later on in the series, but it still makes me want to!

I'm only at chapter 3 so far, but I have to say I'm loving it!
The main issue I've got is that there are a lot of grammar/spelling mistakes, which is really annoying. Maybe you should get a beta reader (if you haven't already)
I also really hate that it feels really... fake. The way people talk just doesn't feel human and right. I know that, as I'm a writer myself, it is really difficult to make things seem human. I have that same problem in my own fics too.
It's also very repetitive. You keep repeating the same things over and over again.

Overall, I'd say this is a fairly okay fic so far. Great storyline, I just wish there was a bit more variety in characters. There are two types of characters in this: type A, the people that hate Naruto and type B, the people that like Naruto. Not a lot of variety.

Anyway, I can't wait until I'm done with reading it all (will probably take a week or so)! I feel like some kind of civil war will break out soon, or that it will go into a Hamlet direction (Kiba or Sasuke challenge Naruto to a duel with the intent of killing him). I just hope the end isn't the same in that case (I'd hate it if everybody died xD)
Ryder93 chapter 8 . 3/19
sasuke's arrogance exceeds even madara's
madara had the power to back it up,but him..che!
reader chapter 10 . 3/16
please continue this story
Prince Sky chapter 10 . 3/13
I can completly say now: I have read ALL 47 of your naruto fics looking forward to any an ALL updates
reader chapter 10 . 2/27
please update

please continue this story
mrtoasty97 chapter 10 . 2/27
For some of you people the author has said will never leave stories unfinished but it will take time since updating other chapters or new stories and this one will be done it will take time. Of course I would like to say UPDATE, but we should be patience. But seriously update next chapter.
NerDeath chapter 10 . 2/3
Will you continue the story? It's fucking btilliant!
King chapter 10 . 1/31
This xover is awesome,great story love the writing and everything, theres this xover i like i think you should try its called five world war anyway good chapter.
Amoknystrom chapter 10 . 1/10
I really hope you choose to continue this, I've seen that you're still active with your other fics and it would be a shame to let this one die with how epic it has been up to this point.
VolticDesolation chapter 10 . 1/6
I feel like you might have taken the easy way out of making less interesting fights rather than have short but nice fights. On another note, I felt like making Naruto barely try fighting Temari was done just because she was going to end up in the harem.
VolticDesolation chapter 9 . 1/6
I really am starting to laugh my face off with all the witty insults Naruto makes, great job! I'm glad you killed Orochimaru early on instead of letting him somehow "escape".
VolticDesolation chapter 5 . 1/5
Great Chapter, but I would just like to suggest that you could make Naruto not have to keep publicly speaking about how bad his childhood was. I realize it was extremely terrifying and painful but he shouldn't be whining about it to people he meets.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
very good, loved
V-sama chapter 10 . 12/27/2014
Yeah right,cut it off where it hurts. A CRUCIAL CLIFFHANGER

Come on please, its naruto vs shukaku!

Anyway,good at making sasuke kicked out. I just dont want him

Later...
V-sama chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
How i love sakura in this fic. Why imprison her? She should live ashamed after that revelation u know.
(Off chapter)-since naruto's power is death, i wanted to see a confrontation of naruto and hidan in the like death vs immortality *shiver* thats nice XD

About the note: think of the brighter side. Ur fic gets a lot of demand because it is good
1,236 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »