Reviews for The Deathly Uzumaki
Your stories are the best I have ever read
MrBogus chapter 11 . 4/3
Oh I somehow oversaw this very nice story. Just a small point, if I may. In the last cchapter (10) you wrote, that the Kazekage gave the signal to attack, now you write that he didn't, so Suna didn't join the fight. A minor mistake, but something that is quite easy to fix I am sure :)
Dragonemperess chapter 11 . 3/29
You turned Sasuke into a vegetable. Meaning he can't protect himself from Sakura. She... Probably would go there, not gonna lie. And for more stories, you can go to Archive of Our Own. It's massive now with their habit of taking in dying fan sites. TBH, I now prefer it to FFN, which seems to be not doing as good as it used to sadly. Update amounts that I get from AO3 in one day surpasses the amount that I get in one month from FFN. :( Still read here, but it's like people don't update too much anymore here.
when Naruto took the mob boss money and used it to buit a 2 home in the whipool for his dad and mom to having to live in and when on the road Naruto and ion and the others now live in the west couny now and when then he 1 buit a new vaillge up he name it of his mom and dad names on it , when then meet the warlord tom barking a former ninja bony huther and the men had be derd off and when then a war was on when Naruto get to be a warlord and then it was over and Naruto now rule of it now with ion as queen with him her bony had a wither bike on her and cape too , when the 2 had siting in the room Naruto then took out his long time foe out saying to suske why a fool you are boy and think if it now , he then sit on his bed room with sarkra in a chine on her and Naruto having sex with her now , sir is not samping you it is for a when of a Naruto fan of get a when of suskie a most thing he not like and for me to get back it the gril as a sex toy gril and slver too ,and for ion to be Naruto queen was cool too .
robert krause chapter 8 . 3/25
when Naruto and his dad meeting in the men office he find out his son had took now a derd mob money away and hading in the old room and move it to a new used too , books and art Naruto get he sold off and when the moeny he keep a sife box in the vaillge to sife it too .
angelfernandez6325 chapter 11 . 3/23
Muy buena historia bieenn desarrollada espero a que la actualises en el futuro
robert krause chapter 9 . 3/22
brokenstrings001 chapter 1 . 3/20
Wow, Stupid plot.
Naruto OP
nose bleed
Lol awsome
Lol love this story
Ya love this thing your graet
Well damn awsome