Reviews for The Deathly Uzumaki
BookishTen8 chapter 10 . 8/19/2016
Update!
drizzit855 chapter 10 . 8/7/2016
I love this story, I like how you crossed bleach into it, I've never seen a story where Hiruzen and jiraiya are bashed but you did a great job of it. I know this story is probably abandoned but you did a great job, I hope you update it eventually.
Waldo Santiago chapter 3 . 7/25/2016
The bashing is hard to handle.
Waldo Santiago chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
1 Everyone yelling idiotically is a turn off, but the idea for the plot is good.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/22/2016
Please update soon
djgolem chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
i love you
Guest chapter 10 . 6/2/2016
Please update this fanfic
theonedevin chapter 10 . 5/31/2016
Please update this soon. Been quite a while since it's been updated
Snorlax Motive chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
Alright, I have know problem with how this is going other than 1 thing! I have no Idea if anyone else commented on it, but I'm pretty sure that Barragan could care less for having a harem? And I get that you wanted this to be a harem fic and stuff, but was that really the only option?
mrtoasty97 chapter 10 . 5/19/2016
Been waiting to see what happens next. To some of you people, the author made it clear that this story or any other unfinished stories will no be abandoned and unfinished. Give it time and y'all will be seeing more updates whenever.
david.teague.3950 chapter 8 . 5/18/2016
I remember now this is the story in which Neji attacks Yakumo with brutal ability nearly killing her, when will you return to this story btw it's seems rather foolish to constantly make more and more stories while earlier stories are not only left behind, but seem to rot away from neglect.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/13/2016
Please revive the story! I really like this crossover story of bleach and naruto. Truly I wish to see more of this. Looking forward to the revival of The Deathly Uzumaki!
thatoneguy1242 chapter 10 . 4/4/2016
Really good. When will you put new chapter?
Guest chapter 10 . 3/30/2016
A good story hope you update it eventually there was a couple of spelling errors here and there but nothing major.
rhizz17 chapter 10 . 3/16/2016