Reviews for The Deathly Uzumaki
Naru-chan-Lover chapter 10 . 8/14/2015
Please update, I want everyone to see how bad naruto is the next chapter when defeat suna
Silent Bunshin chapter 10 . 7/9/2015
This is a really great story plot line. Every now and then I like an Angsty Naruto story. Its nice to see the change in some of the usual "good guy" characters, having them portrayed as the bad guys or "villains" so to speak. I hope you plan to continue this story. I look forward to updates.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/7/2015
well would you look at that, another awesome story abandoned... and right at the good part. Almost makes me want to start my own fanfiction(s) to see if i also suffer from this common trait of half-assed commitment.
Christiaan645 chapter 10 . 7/1/2015
I want to sy that I am looking forword to the next chapter
ulquiorra.schiffer.1291 chapter 10 . 6/25/2015
Must...wait...for year late update...
madmanmark666 chapter 10 . 6/17/2015
Hot Dam this story kicks ass please please update and finish this story
jaywalker chapter 10 . 6/3/2015
The story is nice, we still waiting for an update
kid aztec chapter 10 . 5/18/2015
You are definitely one of the better fanfiction writers one this website.
Kishimoto-baka chapter 9 . 5/9/2015
Tryong to make it look like his enemies stood a chamce and then they get destroyed by Narutos hand without any effort.
Kishimoto-baka chapter 8 . 5/9/2015
Can I continue the last line? Well, I dont really have to ask but I just did for shit and giggles.

And Neji doesnt know he and his ass called fate will fail.
Kishimoto-baka chapter 6 . 5/9/2015
Yahoo! My boy is getting himself one Kurenai booty!
Kishimoto-baka chapter 2 . 5/9/2015
Confirmed. You hate Sarutobi and Jiraiya it took me reading 70 percent of your naruto fanfics to realize. I feel stupid now, lol. And a young tsunade? Nice!
Kishimoto-baka chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Damn, Naruto is practically godlike. It would take a while to stabilize his bodh with all that power
DARK LORD PEIN chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
first love your stories keep up the good work second you ever thought about a naruto and soul eater crossover like yout mallecifent story but it's arachne instead think about it if you want details from me for more check me up on devintart username darklord442
Dazzle chapter 10 . 4/12/2015