Reviews for The Deathly Uzumaki
V-sama chapter 8 . 12/27/2014
Its the first time i didnt hate ino for bragging.

review:: speaking of bragging,all i read is elite this godmother that. I kinda hate it when naruto also said or rather brags. I thought he would be a little cool about trash talks.
Anyway i laugh hardly at chouji's reaction on what saku- the bitch said. Can i assume here that asuma is normal for teaching ino,shika,chouji normAlly?
V-sama chapter 5 . 12/27/2014
Seeing sakura do a hunger strike? How damn i want to see that!
-jiraya is the same with kakashi, having son like complex to minato *shiver*
let me comment on how the teachers fare:
Hiruzen has fallen,so is jiraya,kakashi and kurenai
Gai wont change no matter how the world go upside down
Anko has...her own personality so its okay
at least...make asuma n.o.r.m.a.l.
i hate how they display their characters especially jiraya(well,that means u are u good writer to bring out their character)..thats all.
V-sama chapter 4 . 12/27/2014
Uh-oh...u didnt put something like bashing(though emotionally) which i very very very very liked about.
I think kakashi has a father complex with minato *shivers*
i hate that u make kiba like that. Naruto and kiba are good friends ;(
Theres one thing i didnt understand about here, when kushina said she's going to show how troublesome she is in bed and minato said he need hierro...wait...am i the only one who thinks they are going to have sex?.
Last is...OLD FOOLS are dead! Now aim for hiruzen and jiraya XD
V-sama chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
ahahahahahahahaha wow. Simply WOW
If i could, i would already give shizune an award for that punchline

The story is nice,there are some story that is VERY long in one chap but only focus on one damn thing. Its good that lots of things happen here in this chap. I only get disappointed that i didnt see a hiruzen bashing..
Back to the review: i should give you a round of applause and standing ovation as if it was a performance..overall,best

I hope to see naruto sooner to see what he will do,though i think its the same thing that baraggan do coz they will merge
Guest chapter 10 . 12/19/2014
Hey it's almost Christmas and New year's! When will we get a new chapter I know you updating your other stories! So why not this one that's getting really good! ?
Simon Damon Uzumaki chapter 10 . 12/16/2014
i still love this story and nac not wait for it to finish so needs more story fix.
TheWiseGamer chapter 10 . 12/10/2014
just started reading this and regret not reading it sooner i love this Barragan is my second favorite Espada Behind Starrk
Unknown2112015 chapter 10 . 12/7/2014
I can not wait to see this one unfolds. You did what I did not expect to be done. Can not wait.
CrimsonDragonKnight chapter 10 . 11/25/2014
Reaaaally hope you continue this!
thecrimsonfucker chapter 10 . 11/14/2014
So nice story u got here update plz oh and make minato the new daimyo after naruto kills the old one and kill inu Baka next chapter but make it funny like acid pie or sasuke uses chidiru in him ttyl the crimson fucker
Blood4my chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
you have soooo mutch good fanfic but the last the i have read are all so long not more capter posted it are so sad i hope so of more chaptersfrom your fanfic
doubledamn chapter 2 . 10/24/2014
Hey, I have an idea for an ending to, honestly, you could work it into nearly every Naruto story you got.

The current Jinchurikki's be the last generation of Demon holders. After they die out, ship the demons off to the summon Realm and have them join the various Animal Clans they would belong to. Honestly its what the Sage should have done in the first place. Humans are the WORST people to give power to, they only ever do two things with it, 1. Abuse it. and 2. Look for more power. Stupid humans.
PugTheMagician chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
this story is great so far. i always considered barragan's power to be the most awesome of the espada. i mean come on, if it weren't for them teleporting HIS OWN POWER inside him how could they possibly defeat him, hell i have a hard time figuring out how aizen did it in the first place. that aside, i like how you had barragan come to the narutoverse through his crown and how he devoured the kyuubi. i like the political intrigue and backstabbing in this story, its alot more complex than what i normally come across. i like how you made it all to do with the "child of prophecy" and a mistaken plan to control him through neglect and control. i like that you had naruto have to take a back seat for a couple months due to the enormity an entity like barragan presents when being merged with naruto. i like how you pointed out that haribel would have respected both minato and kushina for their sacrifice. i like how you dealt with half of the kyuubi beaing sealed away in minatos body and how barragan was unstable till he had the other half. i loved how tsunade reacted to finding out naruto was alive. i also like how you again had political intrigue in the plan to buy whirlpool country. i am happy that you found a way to return minato and kushina to life and make them naruto's fracion. i loved kushinas reaction to regaining life by taunting the shinigami. i think she called him an impotent god, not sure. i was happy with how you had barragan go all out against danzo and his root anbu it really made them seem like ants before a god like he had claimed them to be. i look forward to finding out what the resurreccion forms of kushina and minato, especially kushina considering her visual similarity to haribel with her bone jaw. i like that you had jiraiya and sarutobi not give up on their plans, though i really don't understand why they haven't been executed yet, especially considerng their implications in the invasion. i like how the wave arc played out with naruto dominating zabuza in both fights. i especially liked narutos own cero respira and its rot effect on nearby objects. i like how you had kurenai try to kill naruto, she seems in this story a little yandere toward hinata. i loved zabuzas girlish scream when the garganta opened behind him, that shit was hilarious. i like how you had naruto take haku, and later karin, into uzumaki clan protection, he might be exceedingly powerful but its nice to see him care about the humans around him. i like that you had yakumo be narutos new team mate, i don't often see her get a spotlight and that saddens me since her genjutsu abilities are almost akin to creating new dimensions she sends the enemies too since the injuries they receive become real. i like how you had naruto kill orochimaru in the forest, especially the part where his hierro broke orochimarus teeth when he tried to give the curse mark. i also like how ino and sakuras fight went in the preliminaries since it was very well done in my opinion. other than those points i guess the last things to say is i liked how nejis fight went with the revealing of the uzumaki-hyuga contract regarding the caged bird seal, and i like how you showed that even seals don't work on naruto. ok, this is the last thing. i am just wondering why the fire damyo is so set on antagonising naruto for his not being human. human or not, he has the power to wipe out his entire country with a smile on his face whilst doing so. i just think the smart option would be for him to apease naruto and just not antagonise him seeing as how he cares not for te damyos supposed power. i look forward to reading more on this when you get back to it and i wish you luck at college, that shit chewed me up and spat me out so i hope you are doing better than i in that regard
Guest chapter 10 . 10/2/2014
Please continue this story it is really good
narmulti chapter 10 . 9/20/2014