Reviews for The Deathly Uzumaki
bigfan22 chapter 10 . 10/6/2015
Damn...what a horrible place to put a cliffhanger and not update in so long. As with every other story I have read from you...this was also fucking amazing. Hopefully this story won't go the abandoned route, and we get an update so we can see Naruto bitch slap Hiruzen and Jiraya's plans. Great job!
Aegorm chapter 3 . 9/29/2015
All your stories are so similar. While I enjoy your stories once in a while, I can't read more than 1 every 3 months. Simply because it feels as if I'm rereading the same story with some minor changes over and over again...

You are a good writer, but I would love to see you actually write something different than a bash story...
Brazilwolf chapter 10 . 9/23/2015
Ohhh I can't wait for the next chapter. Naruto is so cool. I like that he is the strongest of them all. I hope he gets rid of Saturobi and Jiraya. Sasuke and Kakashi would be a plus. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out
DarknessIncarnate2000 chapter 10 . 9/17/2015
Is Tsunade and/or Shizune in the harem? They were de-aged 30 and 10 years respectively and only a few years older than Naruto, doubt he sees her as grandmother in this fic
Sin Ouroboros chapter 10 . 9/16/2015
I'm really hoping that this will be updated soon I really would like to read what's next!
Beni Arashi chapter 10 . 9/14/2015
cool man can wait for next
jeanette9a chapter 10 . 8/16/2015
i don't know why, i feel like singing:" i can't decide."
maybe it has something to do with the chapter. but i'm in a good mood, so i can hope for the best right?
Naru-chan-Lover chapter 10 . 8/14/2015
Please update, I want everyone to see how bad naruto is the next chapter when defeat suna
Silent Bunshin chapter 10 . 7/9/2015
This is a really great story plot line. Every now and then I like an Angsty Naruto story. Its nice to see the change in some of the usual "good guy" characters, having them portrayed as the bad guys or "villains" so to speak. I hope you plan to continue this story. I look forward to updates.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/7/2015
well would you look at that, another awesome story abandoned... and right at the good part. Almost makes me want to start my own fanfiction(s) to see if i also suffer from this common trait of half-assed commitment.
Christiaan645 chapter 10 . 7/1/2015
I want to sy that I am looking forword to the next chapter
ulquiorra.schiffer.1291 chapter 10 . 6/25/2015
Must...wait...for year late update...
madmanmark666 chapter 10 . 6/17/2015
Hot Dam this story kicks ass please please update and finish this story
jaywalker chapter 10 . 6/3/2015
The story is nice, we still waiting for an update
kid aztec chapter 10 . 5/18/2015
You are definitely one of the better fanfiction writers one this website.
1,276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »