Reviews for The Deathly Uzumaki
Guest chapter 10 . 4/13/2016
Please revive the story! I really like this crossover story of bleach and naruto. Truly I wish to see more of this. Looking forward to the revival of The Deathly Uzumaki!
thatoneguy1242 chapter 10 . 4/4/2016
Really good. When will you put new chapter?
Guest chapter 10 . 3/30/2016
A good story hope you update it eventually there was a couple of spelling errors here and there but nothing major.
rhizz17 chapter 10 . 3/16/2016
Update please
Rebmul chapter 10 . 3/11/2016
I look forward to hiruzen and jirya dying
James chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH...why is it everytime I find an interesting story, it gets put on a backburner or dropped and forgotten by the author...plz plz plz tell me you are still going to continue this story or if you have given up on it.

I would love to hear what your plans are for this story!
toxicknightmaremoon chapter 6 . 2/29/2016
Your Evil
helfire lord of the 8th flame chapter 10 . 2/14/2016
damn it another cliffhanger great story igive it a 600\5 rating (thats the highest rating in a anime fan and gamers review) also as a request can you do a naruto & evolve crrossover
walkerxd chapter 10 . 2/14/2016
Updates , please.
Nagato wannabe chapter 2 . 2/14/2016
LMAO! This is THE most childish fanfic I've ever read. ;)
God of Vampires aka Alucard chapter 10 . 2/8/2016
Is this ever going to be updated?
majored chapter 10 . 2/3/2016
this story is really good. i hope you one day pick it back up and continue is crossovery goodness
Guest chapter 10 . 1/12/2016
More chapters please
Kyuri26 chapter 10 . 12/6/2015
Please continue this story! It's a great story and itwas has had me on the edge of my seat for what is to come next. I know this story is yours, but my thought for the invasion would be for the death of the thrid hokage, the sage and the damijo to happen and the sound be blamed for it. I'm not much of a writer but I'd like to think that i do have ideas every now and then. Like i said i know this story is yours but i hope you don't let this story and any others you haven't finished just fade away without being completed. Best of luck on all your future storys.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/18/2015
Well don't know if you will update this specific story anytime soon. But I just wanted to say that it is a really good story and that I am looking forward to the next chapter hope you update this story soon.
1,294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »