Reviews for The Deathly Uzumaki
narmulti chapter 10 . 9/20/2014
FUCKING UPDATE DAMNIT UPDATE
Guest chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
Update update update please! This freaking rocks!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Are you going to kill off ulquiorra in this story or are going make him naruto's rival since even though ulquiorra is the fourth espada making naruto l
DBlade59 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
You can use this how ever you want: I just thought of this but since the Visored are half shinigami/ half hollow and can use hollow powers, why can't arrancar or at least the espada use shinigami powers (kido). I mean Ulquiorra showed that they might just have something like a Bankai.
weilder of the purified shadow chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
Wow naruto with barigans power, FINNALY a story with barigan being potrayed as a decent character and not an asshole who makes sasuke look like a xolin monk on the scale of arrogance, especially since barigan had a LOT more room to BE arrogant but was to a degree humble. As for the story i eagerly await your next update.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
MOAR
Guest chapter 10 . 7/31/2014
Holy crap! This is an Awesome fic! Please tell me your going to update! Because wow just wow!
Birdly The Reaper Of Souls chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
I enjoyed reading the fanficton I hope their a update in the near future
nicholas.souddress chapter 10 . 7/26/2014
You are amazing and are in my top 10 writers and this is my top fifth story on this website.
I can't wait till the next chapter.
Mika the Supreme Ninja chapter 10 . 7/22/2014
update now
DBlade59 chapter 10 . 7/19/2014
Like the story so far, though I really hope the Fire Daimyo "disappear". Also ichbi most likely should get eaten, Gaara lives just to piss off those who want him dead and don't know Shukaku is gone. And just one question why is Jiraiya still have the toad contract when it is known Minato is their most liked summoner, are the toad in on the Plan(s)?
DBlade59 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Just binging an idea for another story that is a Naruto/Bleach crossover
Have Naruto and Hinata secretly together and basically "raise" Hanabi. Naruto and Hinata hide their real selves and skill levels
Naruto get executed for bringing an injure Sasuke back from the retrieval mission and Hinata the same for being with him/ defending him.
Take your usual shippuden time skip Konoha corruption/warmongering setup and have Naruto and Hinata return to stop Konoha/ save Hanabi. Naruto return as one of the espada ( Stark but less lazy?) and Hinata as one of the female shinigami ( maybe power up a bit/ add bankai ). Hanabli can be mortally injure but if so she has to be save/made a half shinigami/ half hollow, or fused to the hogyoku.
sasori 318 chapter 10 . 7/14/2014
Can't wait till the next update.
Shiki chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
Hey! I like your storyline and everything...but didnt you mess up the line up of the final in this chapter? Shouldnt naruto fight gaara directly after kankurou forfeited against shino?
Draconis.Warrior chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
This story has been AWESOME! I hope you will update soon.
1,237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »