Reviews for The Deathly Uzumaki
Draconis.Warrior chapter 10 . 7/6/2014
This story has been AWESOME! I hope you will update soon.
OneOfMillions chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Didn't like this one either.
Certified sith chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
(Unfreezes the daimyo ) as he ask who r u (tosses him across the room) saying someone who loathes u bicth now said up and ryme I only thr awed u out so I could beat ur ass a second time I'm a certified Sith Lord u runt so suck on deez (strom trooper walk in) these wat sir ? Deez robot nuts I'm going to enjoy watching u die so let me do it with my own eyes
Certified sith l chapter 10 . 7/2/2014
Put the fire diomyo in a sith death grip saying don't fuck with naruto as he says who r u and I reply someone loathes u botch now stand up and ryme
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 6/30/2014
Loved the unintentional pun. Can't wait for the next chapter. SO nice seeing a Barragan user in the Naruto world. Barragan's power was so fucking badass and in teh right hands is one of the most powerful skills if not the most powerful considering all time is his plaything.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 6/30/2014
Good rendition. I like that Ino is actually a trained individual. Glad you have hinata actually learning healing. Was stupid she never got the proper training in the canon. It seems much of konoha did not understand how to use its own power efficiently in the canon let alone most fanfics. I'm rather dissappointed they don't do more chakra control exercises considering all jounin could have kage level reserves and kage's could have 4x kage level if they actually trained instead of lazy assing.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 6/30/2014
coool. so neji is dead. kiba and sasuke and sakura are getting beat.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
LOL Hinata is a scary girl when mad. I love it when stuff like this happens with hinata initiating it.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 6/30/2014
Ah anko will join even if she has to force it. hell she is probably just a perverted virgin this time around who hasn't had the chance to ever get it on considering everyone around her are dicks and useless pieces of meat. Haku...well thats just not even a question and Kurenai will either come to love or hate him completely or maybe love/hate him haha. This is basically saying Kurenai is in the harem with her servant status XD.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
Ah man. If the demon brothers lived are you intending to have haku and zabuza work for naruto? I honestly could see him freeing kiri of its slave master in like 5 seconds flat.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
Hm. Well i'm glad we've removed a number of annoyances. Danzo being dead (hopefully and not just izanagied) well actually his arms were rotting and his face was too so i'd imagine the eyes were no longer useable at that point. Kinda not surprising I guess. And Homura and Koharu and a ton of enemy shinobi root/ demon haters and council members gone is nice. We should really kill of kakashi before he makes trouble and hopefully curb hiruzen and jiraiya somehow before they ruin something. *sigh* I can see them making issues later.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 6/30/2014
Ah so its the Kiba the Alpha monger type. Well at least we get to see him slapped down a lot of pegs. Always fun. Loving Barragan's personality. He wasn't explored enough before so its nice seeing him be such a take no shit from nobody with the mentality of "i could kick aizen's ass now" lol. Will naruto retain the ability to deage as well? It seems like quite the entertaining skill. As in it could be the only way to kill HIdan and Kakuzu since they are technically unable to grow older. But what about younger :)
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 6/30/2014
Damn. Now he is the Fountain of Youth for lack of a better word haha. God I love it when Tsunade gets de aged she gets so much more powerful. And imagine with her already massive chakra reserves she can then increase them further due to having another run through life. Pretty beast.
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Beast idea. I think this is freaking amazing. THink about it it means Naruto/Barragan can devour bijuu and gain more power from it. Therefore he can devour all the other bijuu gain their powers and memories plus the knowledge of all their previous hosts thanks to those memories. His power is already far above thema ll and now he can futher increase it through eating. Gotta love hollows.
Albert da Snake chapter 10 . 6/29/2014
Cool man! Can't wait for the next chapter! Update soon!
1,223 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »