Reviews for The Deathly Uzumaki
Darth Diablos chapter 10 . 11/25/2016
When is this one going to be updated? I like this fan fic
blondiebaka chapter 10 . 11/15/2016
dude i'm curious hurry up and updated its been like a year
Ryu chapter 10 . 11/3/2016
Could it be possible that this story may have a second chance of being continued? I really like it for two years I have read and reread this story. Only to be dissappointed every ending cause there is no ending. Please consider continuing 'The Deathly Uzumaki'! It would be wonderful to have this story back and on track!.
yokishko chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
Aww too bad, I was really starting to get into this story. It's well written and has a very unique plot-line, so much so that I could have stood for a romance once in a while but then the CRA comes out during Barragan's demands... And yeah, so this is me saying you have a wonderful story and good luck with it, keep writing it even if this is where I'll stop reading (I have a very low tolerance of Harem fics, almost to the point of actively hating them) because this story has the potential to be awesome as seen by the amount of faves and follows. Hope you get closer to reaching the 3k mark, or if you are ambitious then the 6k faves and 5k follows of the currently #1 story in the Bleach-Naruto crossovers. Bye bye :D
Wathever chapter 10 . 10/7/2016
Awesome Fic Continue Please
Tathamet chapter 10 . 8/26/2016
I've reread this several times, and I REALLY hope you are able to find time to update this soon. This is a really good story, and I'd hate to see it get abandoned like so many other good stories I've found.
BookishTen8 chapter 10 . 8/19/2016
Update!
drizzit855 chapter 10 . 8/7/2016
I love this story, I like how you crossed bleach into it, I've never seen a story where Hiruzen and jiraiya are bashed but you did a great job of it. I know this story is probably abandoned but you did a great job, I hope you update it eventually.
Silent Analyst chapter 3 . 7/25/2016
The bashing is hard to handle.
Silent Analyst chapter 1 . 7/24/2016
1 Everyone yelling idiotically is a turn off, but the idea for the plot is good.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/22/2016
Please update soon
sirdabzalot rawrxddddd chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
i love you
Guest chapter 10 . 6/2/2016
Please update this fanfic
theonedevin chapter 10 . 5/31/2016
Please update this soon. Been quite a while since it's been updated
Snorlax Motive chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
Alright, I have know problem with how this is going other than 1 thing! I have no Idea if anyone else commented on it, but I'm pretty sure that Barragan could care less for having a harem? And I get that you wanted this to be a harem fic and stuff, but was that really the only option?
1,326 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »