Reviews for The Deathly Uzumaki
fanficreader71 chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Great chapter I enjoyed reading it and I will be looking forward to reading your next update.
Rayven Nightshade chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
fantastic read, that bit at the end I could't help buy laugh
red chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
can you show us whats going on with naruto and his parents frome the start in the seal
evil-pain chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
I feel like crying such a,good story and I can't read it :'(
Angelus91 chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
a great chapter can't wait for next one to come out
evil-pain chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Plz don't pair hinata,with naruto don't add her to his,harem plz don't
Harry Morgan Le Fay chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Chapter impressive .
Nara110 chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
It was gd i lk fored to the next chapter i hope u update sn.
zenko chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
great chappy, loved how tsunade kicked ass and don't bash kiba 2 much
Freedom fighter 831 chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Awsome story, i read some of your other stories, and like those stories you made me want to read up the good work, and I can't wait for the next you update soon.
EbonPurlight chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
wow nice love the bad ass mama-jama Tsunada keep it up . laters.
BioHazard82 chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Great chapter. Hope to see more of this soon.
Deathmvp chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Outstanding work with some of the people in this chaper. I loved how you did Jiraiya, Ikuka, Hana, and Tsunade in this chapter. If they gave awards like in movied they should each win one for thier parts in this chapter. I do have to say they aprt when Tsunade bacame young and we sure Suzunies mind was so funny my kids had to find out want was happeing here.

Good luck when you get back to school.
ark of shadows chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
DUDE YOU ARE AWESOME!. i can not believe just how epic this is. without a doubt you are one of the few with the midas touch with what you write. the epic thing is i like the direction you are going with this seriously. every time i read one of your works it gets my mind working like lightening please keep it up and update soon
1,322 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 .. Last Next »