Reviews for Logan's Baby
Babyangel86 chapter 1 . 3/9/2004
sweet...but ya know he could've given it to max...at least then he would know it would always be sfe.
...but then again, max aint really into cars.
khckgfhkewfh chapter 1 . 4/14/2003
aw he cant sell it
JoBelle chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
Awwwwwww poooor Logan! He coulda given Max the car and then ridden around in it but too painful I guess. Cute fic :)
Natters chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
logan in a porsche. yeah!
andrea chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
! That was sooooo good...I can't seem to get enough stories about Logan's anguish over his shooting. You wrote it so beautifully and portrayed his emotions so well, I felt them myself...give us more!
a reader chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
I went through a dilemma on what, or rather who, to list myself as. If you want to know, though you probably won't remember me, mblab and/or Winking Tiger. No matter if you've got any cluse as to who I am or not, my opinion on this and you as a writer stays the same.

You had an adorable premise for this piece. I always enjoy your writing and as usual, you didn't disappoint. Good job!
Trice chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
It's great to get glimpses into Logan's one was incredibly sad and still - so... Logan. Enjoyed it a lot. How about writing more? Maybe something on his pet peeves ? Anything.
gilenagile chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
This is wonderful. In a few paragraphs about an inaminate object you have gotten into the soul of the character. Love the sense of finality here-and also how that doesn't equal despair, just a different reality. Love to see more "ficlets."
Michelle Drake chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
That was soooo awesome . . . something that has never been done before, but soemthing that really gets into the characters head. Great job! That was awesome!
Fin Tuscany chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Good for you, in your continuing examination of Logan's disability and all the ramifications thereof. I thought that was a narrative opportunity that the writers of the show totally pissed away. For me, this is an example of fanfic at its finest, not who will Max sleep with, Logan or Alec, but dealing with deeper possibilities presented by the characters. This really is a better class of angst. Nicely done, thanks.
faithseven chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Wow, that was amazing, i really loved that, at first glance at the title i thought it was going to be humour but i saw it was angst and was like yippee, now i am just in awe.

You people amaze me with your talent
Zaz chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
That is so sad..

This makes me realize how much Logan actually lost in the shooting..
Kasman chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
As I said before...

Damn that's sad.

I can imagine Logan having a "baby" of some sort tucked away in his past, and a Porsche is as good as good as any. Men and their toys, eh?
a fan chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Sad. In your simple straightforward style you captured just how much Logan loves this car. The last drive illustrated very graphically just what Logan has lost and how hard it is for him to let go. If he could drive it I doubt he would ever sell it. Even now I'm not sure he will. Great work!
Jhondy chapter 1 . 7/31/2002
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, I just wanna hug'im! Loved it. Short but sweet.