Reviews for Jealousy
fiendishly chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
Hahahhahahahhahahahahhhahahahahhahahahahah :')
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 2 . 10/31/2013
Bwahaha, ahhhh my otp! *wiggles* you did them justice ;)
MayIGoOutSensei chapter 2 . 8/10/2013
awww haha.. this is really cute and funny :3
Blank Angel chapter 2 . 2/18/2013
Awwwww! XD I was getting kinda (ok, actually lotsa!) pissed when thise idiot women doing AHOminecchi's make-up were all over him...but THEN Kise went over, and I was like YEA YEA YEA! Uwwwaaaahhh! Totally LOVE this! So kawaiii! XD Aominecchi, you really, truely are an aho! XD What did you think? The fangirls would decrease?! XD
I'M really wish I could see Aominecchi's fish-eyes ROFL! ..And Ki-chan's puppy-eyes! .
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
BWAHAHAHAHA! I'M LITERALLY LAUGHING LIKE A MADMan..er..madgirl that I... XD ROFL! AHOMIMECCHII! So adorable! XD
Ki-chans such a fox, getting him jealous like that ROFL! Poor, sweet, baka, kawai Aominecchi! XD he got SCARED that Kise was PRETENDING to be gay! ROFL! Omfg! I love this! Arigato for this amazing fic, Author-saann!
Yuu chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Kyaaaa...!
spikycactus chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
omg lol
" He reminded Kise of a fish. And just like how Kise's puppy eyes were effective on his boyfriend, Aomine's fish eyes (even though he looked retarded) were just as effective on Kise, who melted immediately."
this was the best line yes
ahaha poor ahomine
RandomInCommon chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
SENPAI ILU XDXDXX

THIS IS SO DAMNED FUNNY LOL HAHA
Haruna Akio chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Oh no? AHAHAHAHAHWhat is air!?
Aomine is so funny! XDD
And well, Kise is being Kise XD
this omake is awesome! you're such a brilliant! I give you 100000 thumbs up!
Mehua chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
kyaaaaa! I like it I want to see another chapters or another history of you
CamiDash chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
I must tell, Im so glad you write this, ITS WONDERFUL! i laughed a lot while reading it, I mean real laughther and all, and squealed a little cause its so cute my crazy fangirl hidden deep down my heart went crazy. Maybe she wanted to be whit her fictinal conterparts bodering Aomine or something...
Will be waiting for the next chaap! Byes!
satoshi chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HA!
GODANGIT AOMINE! Uare such a pervert! And reaalllly am an idiot! Of course the fangirls would increase Ahomine! XDDDDD

Love it! THUMBS UP!
MOAR! Me WANT MOAR STORIES FROM YOU! Lol! XDD
Gambare cant wait for more stories from u!
Lylia00 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Aomine is really ahomine :3
They became an idiot couple, and it's really funny to read it. Hope they will live happily ever after with the tight schedule that both of them now is a model lol :D
Oh, and thanks for updating
chi-lin chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
lololololol x'DD
this is so awesome! i mean lol i'm imagining myself as a fangirl that support them together and have nosebleed but was kicked by the others and left alone in the pool of bleed that running out from my nose or something.
love the omake! lolololol aomine you pervert! pffft love that part when aomine thought kise wanted to do 'it' x'DD
Rose-MaxareBadass chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
YAY this was so funny, poor Aomine, can't catch a break!