Reviews for The Boys are Back in Town
snowbunny3 chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
I know it's been awhile but I hope you write more for this story soon. It's one of my favorites.
Ayla-tan chapter 15 . 7/7/2013
Very interesting story. I love Bobby's protectiveness of Cas and their relationship is cute

Poor Cas. Really, I wanna wring Johns neck for being so damn inconsiderate to his feelings...the kid is barely nine years old. At least Dean seems to have accepted the bond now... I didn't like it when he was being mean to Cas.

By the way, how old are Dean and Sam? I mean, Sam's acting a bit more mature than a five year old would, in my opinion, so... how old are they?

Also, I really loved the way Sam was there for Cas and built a friendship with him.

Azazel... so it's that bastard again. I'm worried what he'll do...there's no way all this is going to go down as easily as John believes (how dare he endanger his own sons and Cas and Bobby like that?)...Azazel is an asshole, but he isn't stupid, unfortunately. Was him calling Cas "angel" just a mocking endearment, or is Castiel an angel in this story, too? Just, well, one that grew up on earth and has a body all to himself.

Looking forward to your next chapter!
soulfert chapter 15 . 6/21/2013
more I need more or this beauty, no perfection. Don't ever stop writing this masterpieces for it would break my heart. Nice chapter, can't wait till the next one.
Gustin azza chapter 15 . 6/21/2013
I hope dean can help cas with the bond to comfort him
Bitblondetoday chapter 15 . 6/20/2013
I miss Bobby. And Dean and Cas make my heart melt into a squeeling puddle
Bitblondetoday chapter 14 . 6/16/2013
oh god please update soon this is killing me
Soulfert chapter 14 . 6/15/2013
Love it :) can't wait for the next update.
Gustin azza chapter 14 . 6/15/2013
I hope they can kill the demon and cas never got hurt
StayInTune chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
..poor Cas
StayInTune chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I like this!
skiing Pelican chapter 13 . 6/9/2013
This story is great! Can't wait to read more! I love how the kids act around each other - this is really interesting!
imnotevil13 chapter 13 . 6/8/2013
Hi,
Thanks for coming back. Honestly, I've always waiting this story to come up every time I opened this fanfiction archive again. Glad to hear that you could have update it once a week.
Oh, and I want to asked you one question. After what John say in the end of story, it make me wonder, did you just planning to end this story so soon? if it yes, then, well it will made - not only me but another reader too, pouted and murmured 'why?'.
This is a good story, we like it, that's why we keep on read it. I hope you will continuing this story a little bit more.
Keep typing and wish big luck for you :D
Aliniah chapter 13 . 6/8/2013
Cas clinging to Bobby like that is so cute and so sad at the same time. Poor thing must be scared to death
darkphoenix2345 chapter 13 . 6/8/2013
Cas clinging to Bobby was so freaking adorable. I love their father and son relationship even though they are not blood related. Also, Dean drinking his milk after Castiel did, cute as hell. Hope they get their hands on the Colt cos the Shit is so hitting the fan soon. Congrats on graduating!
Guest chapter 13 . 6/8/2013
I need an update QUICK! I really love this kind of Destiel.