Reviews for Naruto: Of New Worlds and New Beginnings
Chrisfragger chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
Every story like this I find, you writers stroke some serious Wolverine peen.

How old is Naruto here? Was he at Sage level? Kurama Chakra Cloak level? Academy level? If this is the Academy Level Naruto, fine I buy it, that kid SUCKED!

Anything past Valley of the End Naruto would turn Wolverine into a bloody smear. I hate when you guys write Wolverine handling Naruto like he is a civilian child.
KTlovesmoney chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
Just so you know: Lemons can go back up now.
Chrisfragger chapter 14 . 8/21/2014
Love Deadpool.
Guest chapter 18 . 6/3/2014
Dangit and I was really enjoying this story too.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/14/2014
Well fuck on a stick. is becoming more and more a dump. I don't blame ya, well except for the fact that you don't take care of your pc. I've never had a pc crash and wipe data. So either you spilled milk over it or you keep your pet rats inside. Neways. Pity. This story was really good.

Cat.
Googlemo chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
WOW?! This chapter ruined this story for me. It is still pretty tolerable but not entertaining. Naruto was drowning himself in selfpity for HALF YEAR, only because he was sent in different dimension?! Thats seriously weak. And he didn't even try to go back! I haven't seen so much pussy-Naruto in a while...
Googlemo chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
I hope u understand there is a clear difference between simple post war sindrom, and having YOU FCKING WOLRD destroyed. If your country gonna be destroyed and all friends killed thats similar! 99.999% people would kill themselfs or go insane after that. And on Earth there arent people who could really understand THAT.
Guest chapter 18 . 2/10/2014
NOOOOO!
I LOVED THIS STORY!
Please, oh please rewrite this or just continue it!
one of the best on the web!
Shadowmaster chapter 18 . 2/9/2014
Please, i beg you to not erase this fanfic because it is one of my favorites nowaday
Guest chapter 18 . 2/9/2014
fck.
pltrgst chapter 18 . 2/10/2014
recreate it then..
Tormound chapter 15 . 2/9/2014
Can Pietro even get past mach 1? From what I remember he can barely hit the sound barrier at this point.
Tormound chapter 8 . 2/9/2014
Well Naruto's battle with Sasuke may have been more up to the fact Naruto was trying to not kill Sasuke while the latter had no restrictions...
Jose19 chapter 18 . 2/9/2014
I am kind of disappointed because this was a pretty good story because I like Naruto's past and the plot behind the story as well.
Krazyfanfiction1 chapter 18 . 2/9/2014
who cares that you haven't updated in a while.
as long as you don't abandon this fic, everything will be forgiven.
take time to think of what you want to happen.
get your computer COMPLETELY fixed first though.
try and make sure this wont happen for a long time.

keep up the good work