Reviews for Preponderate
TwilightRocks22 chapter 17 . 9/9/2016
Please update this story!
Andrea chapter 17 . 3/7/2016
please please please continue this story plss dont abandon this i love this oh and pls end this with a happy ending thank youuu please
Guest chapter 17 . 3/6/2016
OMG YOU REALLY NEED TO UPDATE MORE PLEASEEEE IM BEGGING YOU FINISH THIS STORY WITH A HAPPY ENDING PLEASE DONT ABANDON THIS I REALLY LOVE THIS
Zerpana chapter 17 . 7/25/2015
Update
Guest chapter 16 . 5/11/2015
...and you change POVs what the hell?
Guest chapter 10 . 5/11/2015
this story is 28 shades of fucked up. makes no sense.
MockingjayInTheMaking chapter 15 . 7/1/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
puasluoma chapter 17 . 6/17/2014
Oh oh...
Now she needs to get away emotionally
Sim chapter 17 . 6/9/2014
When r u going to write another chapter? We r waiting
Sim-2014 chapter 17 . 6/5/2014
Loved ur writing... Just loved the changes in story, the possessiveness, obsession, brutal edward... Loved everything... Good going pal... Keep writing... Looking forward to what happens next
KingIchi chapter 17 . 5/14/2014
He is possessive but he's only the other crap cause she'll drop her panties once shes away from to any other guy. Edward loves her, always apparently. But she for some reason yet to be explained never has shared his attraction, is he not hot enough? Not manly enough? Like a brother to her? Which is BS cause he has never gave off ERGH leave bella alone. But ERGH leave bella alone SHE'S mine.

What man wouldn't go crazy if they had a girl they loved all their life LITERALLY in edwardo's case but she has the "He's only a friend" attitude always even at his break of sanity, she still "You are only my friend"
twiFan-1234 chapter 17 . 1/13/2014
please update...! I reeely want bella to escape..away from crazy edward
XachiCullen chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Merry Christmas! Please upate faster and make the chapters longer,your christmas gift to us. Pleaseeee! ;))
Luckycharms14 chapter 17 . 12/23/2013
Please update I absolutely love this story
twilighted4ever chapter 17 . 12/14/2013
Really liking this, please continue soon!