Reviews for Preponderate
MockingjayInTheMaking chapter 15 . 7/1/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
puasluoma chapter 17 . 6/17/2014
Oh oh...
Now she needs to get away emotionally
Sim chapter 17 . 6/9/2014
When r u going to write another chapter? We r waiting
Sim-2014 chapter 17 . 6/5/2014
Loved ur writing... Just loved the changes in story, the possessiveness, obsession, brutal edward... Loved everything... Good going pal... Keep writing... Looking forward to what happens next
KingIchi chapter 17 . 5/14/2014
He is possessive but he's only the other crap cause she'll drop her panties once shes away from to any other guy. Edward loves her, always apparently. But she for some reason yet to be explained never has shared his attraction, is he not hot enough? Not manly enough? Like a brother to her? Which is BS cause he has never gave off ERGH leave bella alone. But ERGH leave bella alone SHE'S mine.

What man wouldn't go crazy if they had a girl they loved all their life LITERALLY in edwardo's case but she has the "He's only a friend" attitude always even at his break of sanity, she still "You are only my friend"
twiFan-1234 chapter 17 . 1/13/2014
please update...! I reeely want bella to escape..away from crazy edward
XachiCullen chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Merry Christmas! Please upate faster and make the chapters longer,your christmas gift to us. Pleaseeee! ;))
Luckycharms14 chapter 17 . 12/23/2013
Please update I absolutely love this story
twilighted4ever chapter 17 . 12/14/2013
Really liking this, please continue soon!
XachiCullen chapter 17 . 12/13/2013
wow! Edward's so possesive of Bella even as a child. I wish you can write more of a young edward being obsessed with bella. And please make the chapters longer and update faster. Pretty please. ;))
xachi chapter 17 . 12/10/2013
please update faster and make the chapters longer. Pleasssseee
ellsbellz chapter 17 . 12/9/2013
update soon! :)
fedella chapter 17 . 12/8/2013
keep writing. :)
melissamary55 chapter 17 . 12/7/2013
really good chapter and wow Edward was so possessive even as a child update soon
cbmorefie chapter 17 . 12/7/2013