Reviews for Paper Snowflakes
snowflake1814 chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Oh my pretzels... I found this fic, and it's just AMAZING! No words can describe this! 8D
Alaia Skyhawk chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
Geeze, Bunny. You promised Jack you'd visit, and then you just ignored him for 250 years? *shakes head*
tarooso chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
hello!
very nice chapter and i think you did the accent for Bunny very well!
you are soo lucky you get snow... all i have is pictures, and tales that my friends tell me when they go travelling to Europe and similar places...
anyway, i cant wait to read the next chapter!
Chrisellea chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Awesome cant wait for more!
Alana-kittychan chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
*blush* aw your welcome and thank you I enjoy the story so I do my best to review every chapter :)
Roselilia chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Another wonderful chapter I really like it a lot. I like the fact that you didn't rush through it either you took the time to expose the trust issues that Jack had with not just the wind but with the other guardians as well and I think you did a good job restoring that trust as well. I also greatly enjoyed reading how you personified the wind and showed the relationship Jack had with it. I do, and please don't take this badly, wish that you expanded just a little bit more on why the paper snowflake affected him so much though. Was it because it didn't betray him by harming him with a papercut or was it because of the reminder of his love for snow? Still this is my favorite chapter thus far thank you for writing it and good luck in writing your next one. Also sorry for not reviewing what used to be chapter 6 I didn't have time to read it thoroughly enough to write a review but I'm sure it couldn't have been so bad if you were the one to write it.
Alaia Skyhawk chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
SNOWPOCALYPSE! Heheheehehehehehe!
dude chapter 5 . 1/11/2013
i think my review died :( i havent reviewed forever srry but this rocks !
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
Heh can't take bloody Mary seriously after the supernatural episode.
AllHallow'sCat chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
I think you actually had a good thing going here before this chapter.
Roselilia chapter 5 . 1/9/2013
I'm not surprised that Jack would be scared of flying although it's not in him to stay grounded for too long. I'm sure Tooth will be able to help him she's in the air as much as he is although I'm not sure if she finds it as fun as he does since she's more birdlike and it might be more natural for her if that makes sense. I'm a little surprised nobody figured it out that he was scared to fly though. It is a little traumatizing to be struck by lightning after all. Awesome chapter and goodluck in writing your next!
Roselilia chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
Now that is what I call a bad night and it's something that only Jack would be able to accomplish .-. Awesome idea about the molting part I never really thought that they would be able to molt but it makes perfect sense. Glad he's going to be okay and maybe next time he won't be flying when there's lightning! it's nice that Bunny is worried but not out of character worried either you managed the hard task of keeping him perfectly in character while doing an awesome job of showing that he is still worried. Thank you for a wonderful chapter!
Roselilia chapter 3 . 1/9/2013
I like this chapter a lot it shows more indepth about the person Jack is and it shows how he probably was with his own sister. It also showed how protective he can be and how he sort of helps Jamie be a better person as well by giving him life lessons and how he helps guide Jamie through life as well. Jack is definantly Jamie's best friend but I can see him as being a big brother as well. Awesome chapter thank you for writing it!
Roselilia chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
This was a pretty sad chapter. You did well to capture Jack's desperation to be more human to be something more than a dead person. The way you wrote it I could actually see him doing something like what he did in the chapter. I'm also glad that you put in the part with North and how he reassured Jack that while he did die he was also a guardian and he was still human regardless. This might be my favorite chapter but I haven't read the others yet XD Thank you for a wonderful chapter!
Roselilia chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Such a sweet chapter I loved it although I do find it a little sad that Jack didn't know how to celebrate his birthday it was so uplifting on how the guardians helped him through it and went out of their way to celebrate it with him. I loved the presents that they had given to him as well I think it was awesome that they represented each guardian so well although I'm still unsure if giving Jack all that chocolate was a good idea XD Thank you for a wonderful chapter!