Reviews for Roman Conquests
Shadowhunterlover 00 chapter 1 . 5/2
Need updates! I love the story!
Wolf154657 chapter 1 . 4/15
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW LEO!
Utau neko chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Nyah!Could you make a sequel? I wanna see what happens next.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Funny think is, my boyfriend was born in Italy and I was born in Greece. Then I moved to Britain and he moved to America.
flajarpomis chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Good story . But HDF does Hazel have a fucking dick ? ( no pun intended )
guest from olymp chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Leo being flustered is pretty much my favorite part. I liked the Jason Leo part too. Do u have other fics like these?
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
It's cute how Leo is shy and try (the first time) to beg for punishment but is hesitating x) I liked it, even though I prefer when Percy is concerned ( I have to admit that at first I only read it because I saw there were some threesome Jason/Nico/Percy)
SkyeTai And Ic3 chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
I like ones like these. "Leo, Center of Attention"
greek goddess01 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Nepeds a sequil and if you do put pm it to me
Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
could you please write the Jason/Nico/Percy side of the story! I would love to read that!
IMixDangerousChemicals chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Mmmm, smut! Good smut! You don't usually find this in normal smut. I like the plot, too. Keep making magic/making Leo carry babies of Hazel and Frank!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Ok sorry but that was kinda weird...not that I don't love ur creativity I just didnt really expect this
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
All of them pregnant Greeks... O.o O.o

The fic, in its totality was completely mind-blowing (literally and figuratively) ;)
Wow chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Never would have thought I would like a couple with those particular pairings, but I do. Really nice job. Can we get an updated chapter on when the kids (all couples) are born? PLEASE? That would make my day.
person chapter 1 . 10/9/2013