Reviews for Roman Conquests
This book is great
The Megaevolved Pony chapter 1 . 2/2
that was ... a little too much. my mind might never be able to get rid of those images now. still, it is a nice, fluffy yet hard story that had some nice action. I just ... didn't want to see Annabeth become pregnant with anyone but Percy. sorry, but I'm hardcore Percabeth. I mean, Percy practically fell for Annabeth the moment he saw her. It's a better couple than all girls. not that that's not sexy and all, but I would have preferred a little more assertiveness from Perseus, y'know? He is the son of Poseidon and all. And as Poseidon once said, the sea does not like to be contained. so why would Percy, even though he's Greek, not be at least a little bit assertive? just sayin'. that was a really big character mistake. I look for ACCURACY, not a good time. hence why a lot of the stories I read that have stuff on or in them, I just ... don't like because I don't see the characters acting that way. I don't like OOC characters. not one bit. sorry.
YuukixMitsuru chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
what the actual fuck I loved this for some reason
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
damn the gods are insane.
FemslashHipster chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
Hey, I really like this combo. You really captured Leo well, and how Hazel and Frank are/would be.
SymbolicMeaning chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Honestly I don't no why but I like this story alot.
Amber chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
I really liked this. I hope that you will right more like these.
Lemonsareyummy chapter 1 . 6/2/2015
Write more!
Shadowhunterlover 00 chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
Need updates! I love the story!
Wolf154657 chapter 1 . 4/15/2015
Utau neko chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Nyah!Could you make a sequel? I wanna see what happens next.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Funny think is, my boyfriend was born in Italy and I was born in Greece. Then I moved to Britain and he moved to America.
flajarpomis chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Good story . But HDF does Hazel have a fucking dick ? ( no pun intended )
guest from olymp chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Leo being flustered is pretty much my favorite part. I liked the Jason Leo part too. Do u have other fics like these?
Jess-love95 chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
It's cute how Leo is shy and try (the first time) to beg for punishment but is hesitating x) I liked it, even though I prefer when Percy is concerned ( I have to admit that at first I only read it because I saw there were some threesome Jason/Nico/Percy)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »