Reviews for Blind Date
Floater chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
This is adorable. I love how sappy it is, but in nothing less than a positive way.
Bravo!
DarkEcoFreak chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
That was totally cute! I loved it! So very much!
anon chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Cute fic!
nimbleguy05 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Nice. I'm not one for mushy, fluffy romance. but.. I've come to love reading those types of stories. Anyway... awesome story, Love it.
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Cute, but nice. Keep writing
DynoStretch chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Ah, I see you went with the whole "the mute leading the blind" expression and made it literal, nice work.

All we'd need is to make Daxter deaf to balance out the three handicaps... course, I'm not positive he's not tone deaf already. :P
CyndarDragon chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Wow...I can't believe that this was writen back in two thousand and two! I was in...oh gosh, I don't even know...first or second grade? I don't know if you'll write another story since it's been six years, but I hope you do! I would really like to read about Jak trying to say something to Samos. I think that you did a phenomenol job on this story! Keep up the good work!

Wow...six years...
Ursa's number one fan chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Very romantic story. It's very well-written. Does it feel odd to get reviews for stories you wrote in 2002? nevermind don't answer that one.
yumimakai chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
aw. so fluffy. harah for you, you did a fluffy!
madamwolf chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Oh I luv it. This is far from stupid. As a matter of fact it is goin' on my favorite stories list. I luv you're writing style btw. _
DELETED SEE NEW PROFILE chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
I think it was awsome. It wasn't at all to sappy or mushy. It was rather good.
Light-Eco-Sage chapter 1 . 9/19/2004
Jak talked! But I think, 'Keria, I love you.' is a bit 'talky' for him.
xXHeroine Of TimeXx chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
thay was great!i thought it was sweet and not too fuffy if you konw what i mean!
Red Dragon chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
it wasn't a stupid i thought it was sweat i hope you make more like that because you know dang wel that i will r&r
J chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
That was a cute little fluffy fic! And the characters where actually in character!
But I wonder where Daxter was? He wasn't there stealing the spotlight. Maybe he finally got around to mopping the green sage's hut?