Reviews for The Other Resident
tgirl chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I'm really liking this and I hope you continue with it :)
Edhla chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
You! I like you, as you are a Sherlock fan ;) (Welcome to RT :D )

This is a nice little one-shot. You've obviously kept a tight rein on this one and taken a lot of care. The dialogue seems authentic to me (though I'm not familiar with the fandom so I don't know how in character it is.) You have some lovely imagery, like, well, "silky crunchiness" (I would never have thought to come up with something that inventive!) the entire last line is a killer. Wonderful work- I felt that breeze cooling my own skin!

I did notice there were a couple of typos/ SPaG errors- "pushrd" instead of "pushed, for example. Also, you have "no" instead of "not" regarding Max (unless there's an ESL issue I'm too dumb to pick up on :D ) There should be a gap between "hello," and "Sylvie said", as well as "city?He'd" earlier ( has a habit of eating gaps.)

I'm sure spme commas could be added too, but I am the last person in the world who should be schooling anyone on commas, ask Darkin ;)

All round, this was a really nicely written and evocative piece and did I mention I am super jealous of your descriptive-fu? Oh, I did? Dammit. :D

XX