Reviews for THE TAKING OF DAENERYS, THE SILVER KHALEESI
Zaragrey25 chapter 1 . 2/11
That Christian grey comment is sooo true!
Kelly Carberry chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
Would of liked a little more to it.
ForeverStrong1475 chapter 1 . 9/23/2016
Holy. Shit. Seeing it from the guys perspective in first person, especially the way you wrote this...EXTREMELY HOT!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
More please.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2016
Some women like knuckle-dragging rapists... just sad, really.
MakeItHale chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
Very clever. I loved his perspective and that last line. Well done :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
too long didnt read
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
HOT HOT HOT HOT! We need more Khal Drogo and Dany smut! Please continue writing this
Bellydancer1970 chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
I really liked this story although I have only seen scenes on youtube regarding their relationship I think you captured what little I have seen. Please keep writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
miss spelt warior
Queen of Night chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Wonderfully written!
justsomeone2010 chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Nice try. It was okay but not ...wow. Odd spelling mistakes and OOC in my opinion, but it was okay.

I never got the impression that it was as thought out as this actually, in regard to Drogo and Dani, the whole master/slave thing. My impression was that until the night Dani turned the tables, Drogo saw her more as a beautiful object than a person and his thoughts behind taking her were simply 'I want to screw something. I'll screw her.' She was there. She was his wife. But I don't think there was much other thought behind it other than she was just a beautiful prize. The night she said no was the first time in my view that Drogo saw Dani as a wife, not just a woman, and a person, not just an object.

Just my thoughts. Not slandering or anything. Good job for trying!