Reviews for SCI's Place
Rhastahippy chapter 21 . 3/3/2014
I hate to see this story end. I hope you're planning more.
momsboys chapter 21 . 3/2/2014
Loved this story. Is there going to be another sequel to this. I hope so it is to good to end here.
OldSFfan chapter 21 . 3/2/2014
Well ended. House deserves peace and love, and even, although it cost him the use of his legs, cessation of the unending pain in his thigh.
ViolettBlack chapter 21 . 3/2/2014
Thank you for this lovely story! Too bad it is already over! :(
I am looking forward to further stories written by you.
Perhaps a sequel to this fanfiction? *hint*
Buddy and House have to spend more time together in order to get to know each other better!
Visitkarte chapter 21 . 3/2/2014
Thank you for the love and the story. Looking forward to your next love child already... No pressure ;D
OldSFfan chapter 20 . 2/23/2014
House is getting very human and very wise!
ViolettBlack chapter 19 . 2/2/2014
Love this new chapter and am looking forward to House visiting his bio-dad! :)
OldSFfan chapter 19 . 2/2/2014
Poor House. He has to work so hard to let his good guy out.
momsboys chapter 18 . 1/28/2014
Another great chapter hurry with more please
ViolettBlack chapter 18 . 1/26/2014
Thank you for the new chapters!
I also never thought that House was a real addict. If anything he was a pseudo-addict. Mainly because the Vicodin alone wasn't enough to treat his pain properly. House said that he chose the Vicodin because it took away just enough of his pain so that it didn't distract him too much so that he was able to do his job, while his judgment wasn't clouded by the pain medication. That's why I think that (in the series) his pain was almost always undertreated.
If House was a real addict, he would have continued taking the Vicodin during the pain free months after the Ketamine coma at the start if season 3.
I hope that House and Andrea can solve their marriage problems.
OldSFfan chapter 18 . 1/26/2014
I wish they'd actually talk and resolve this mess!
momsboys chapter 17 . 1/18/2014
Love this story can't wait for more so please hurry with another update.
OldSFfan chapter 17 . 1/3/2014
House is in a real mess. Is his back okay since he'll be alone? How will he fix it with Andrea?
OldSFfan chapter 16 . 12/29/2013
So House is having some sort of breakdown. How will you bring him back?
OldSFfan chapter 15 . 11/3/2013
Very well done, both very sad and very sweet. Thirteen is a wonderful character, made all the more poignant by her shortened lifespan.