Reviews for Ranma, the Naive Succubus 04: The Flower War
Wordlurker chapter 16 . 8/17/2014
Hmm... I'd probably feel more sympathy for Gosunkugi if he wasn't such an unrepentant sleazy bastard. As it is, I chuckle evilly as I try to imagine what sort of horror he's brought down on himself. He'll probably survive mostly intact, though. He's kinda like a cockroach that way.

And wow, it's been a while since I saw this story last... The update alert was buried under a whole host of other update alerts in my inbox. It's as good as I remember, though.
Natalie-E-G chapter 15 . 6/25/2014
In chapter 15, I consider Nabiki's reaction to the referee's response of "I don't see any spikes." completely out of character even for this AU. Nabiki still has her brains and skills from years of being the Ice Princess. I would have expected her response to be more along the lines of:

"Well I am sure our cameras caught the spikes on the recording. If someone is harmed I am sure the law suit will result in not only your personal ruin but your families and if it is shown you are a school employee the ruin of the entire school administration and faculty. Quite probably there will be an inquiry that will result in not only the loss of right to engage in athletic competition but maybe even accreditation. I am sure the parents of the students of the will be understanding when their children no longer are considered graduates or eligible for higher level education. I truly hope none of the parents are Yakuza, they might blood feud against all those implicated. But keep acting like you are as a referee, it is just your and your families honor and lives at stake."

Of course that would destroy the chapter as the competition would end almost immediately if the referee does his job correctly, and she does know what her plan is, so maybe releasing her blackmail victims without karmic debt is worth letting the event continue with the corrupt referee. I just wonder how she would feel if Akane was badly injured or killed because she wanted to continue with her plan when she knew the event had turned deadly.
Fast Frank chapter 16 . 5/15/2014
Some dramatic tension lost because we know that Gosunkugi's attempt didn't affect the match.
Here's another one for the Evil Overlord's List: After being subjected to a bad luck curse, be sure that it has expired/been dispelled BEFORE conducting a major ritual.
dah884 chapter 16 . 4/27/2014
the temple with the scroll isn't that the same what was it prefecture as the one where the norn's temple is. i was thinking it would be funny if he accidentally summoned hild but then realized that he wouldn't have the skill or power for that not even her chibi(1/1000th the power if i remember). so the question is what did his father do and will gos survive?
Janissa chapter 16 . 4/15/2014
LOL I love how Gos accidentally summoned the male demon. to funny and something he well deserves. Evil thought here but if Gos's parent are powerful wizard then they must be disappointed in their slightly unwise son. So they might not try to get revenge if they could get Nabiki to marry Gos to bring her blood into the family. Maybe even Akane will do.
Love this story and chapter, thank you for creating it.

Blu3Drag0n77 chapter 16 . 4/14/2014
oh gos is going to be walking funny in the morning. Ranma catching Kasumi in flagrante delicto while she takes the edge off would be pretty good and with kasumi's mastery of the households Wa she might temporarily overpower ranmas fledgling succubi skills and she get pulled into Kasumi's sexual fantasy would be a bit funny. or a chance encounter with some sexualy active classmates. ranmas knowing look would get maddening with them trying to figure out what it is that he knows. plus it would be a bonus free lunch from the proximity. or maybe a power leak would drive partners to seek each other out at inopportune times and interrupting things and frustrating the ranma and nabiki.

This story is still going strong and I'm still loving it. the ranma and nabiki couple almost always seems to work vary well.
Loving it.
jabber185 chapter 16 . 4/14/2014
Bravo once more my friend! And I will hold you to the promises you made with your reply! I understand the difficulty of having the comedy flow. It isnt easy. So you are forgiven. Cant wait until the next release (if you know what I mean lol) I still get funny thoughts of Ranma accidentally going into Genma or Nadoka's dreams, those results are disturbing beyond belief, but also hilarious!
Until next time! Scribe tibi verba!
Rune Tobor chapter 15 . 4/3/2014
Good fight scene!
Now if only there is some way to set Gos's family and the Kuno's at each others throats...
Kitten Arina chapter 15 . 4/3/2014
This was to short with how long it took you to come back to this story.
Janissa chapter 15 . 4/2/2014
I think this chapter is perfect, not over the top or under stated, it was a quick fight to the finish for them both. I am glad that Ranma was able to stay out of the fight and let Akane win the match by herself. One does wonder now just how dangerous Kodachi will be now that she is linked with her amulet.

Blu3Drag0n77 chapter 14 . 4/2/2014
OH. and why hasn't ranma gone with his mom on any of her jobs just to learn more about her and to see what she does?
Blu3Drag0n77 chapter 15 . 4/2/2014
Akane finally gets to kick kodachis ass. also im a bit surprised that nabiki hasn't summoned another succubus for ranma to talk to, to get more information about his succubi skills. that would kind of play into ranma and his ability to learn new moves from watching them. this could be an opportunity for a cameo appearance. also why hasn't ranma run into any other japanese mythical creatures. friendships with the little sprites notwithstanding.

An idea could be to maybe have ranma strike up a friendship with a temple guardian Shishi, (The paired lion-dogs that guard the entrances of temples), while he and Nabiki are returning a set of scrolls to the temple,
Possibly a run in with an Ameonna (Rain making female spirit) could use her like the ladle lady when you need a funny change from boy to succubus. There are tons of legendary creatures in japan.

this story is really good. Keep it up.
jabber185 chapter 15 . 4/2/2014
Brilliant as usual my dear author! And why not funny? Such things as dream manipulation could have people dying of laughter! Although I must ask, does Ranma have the ability to shape shift outside of dreams like sucubi usually do in mythology? That could be another can of worms to open. I am very curious as to Kodachi's choker by the way, it certainly is more than it seems isnt it? Keep up the good fight!
Janissa chapter 14 . 3/19/2014
Well short chapter or not this was fun to read. So why do Akane have so much confidence? or is that a result of the merging with Ranma?

jabber185 chapter 14 . 3/17/2014
Finally another chapter! I have been waiting for too long now! Need more as always though, so dont take too long to churn another out. Maybe you can have ranma start invading other peoples dreams next? Be hilarious to see shampoo's dreams or kodachi's maybe even genma's? Could be really fun! Oh well, keep up the good work!