Reviews for Ranma, the Naive Succubus 04: The Flower War
Janissa chapter 16 . 4/15
LOL I love how Gos accidentally summoned the male demon. to funny and something he well deserves. Evil thought here but if Gos's parent are powerful wizard then they must be disappointed in their slightly unwise son. So they might not try to get revenge if they could get Nabiki to marry Gos to bring her blood into the family. Maybe even Akane will do.
Love this story and chapter, thank you for creating it.

Blu3Drag0n77 chapter 16 . 4/14
oh gos is going to be walking funny in the morning. Ranma catching Kasumi in flagrante delicto while she takes the edge off would be pretty good and with kasumi's mastery of the households Wa she might temporarily overpower ranmas fledgling succubi skills and she get pulled into Kasumi's sexual fantasy would be a bit funny. or a chance encounter with some sexualy active classmates. ranmas knowing look would get maddening with them trying to figure out what it is that he knows. plus it would be a bonus free lunch from the proximity. or maybe a power leak would drive partners to seek each other out at inopportune times and interrupting things and frustrating the ranma and nabiki.

This story is still going strong and I'm still loving it. the ranma and nabiki couple almost always seems to work vary well.
Loving it.
jabber185 chapter 16 . 4/14
Bravo once more my friend! And I will hold you to the promises you made with your reply! I understand the difficulty of having the comedy flow. It isnt easy. So you are forgiven. Cant wait until the next release (if you know what I mean lol) I still get funny thoughts of Ranma accidentally going into Genma or Nadoka's dreams, those results are disturbing beyond belief, but also hilarious!
Until next time! Scribe tibi verba!
Rune Tobor chapter 15 . 4/3
Good fight scene!
Now if only there is some way to set Gos's family and the Kuno's at each others throats...
Kitten Arina chapter 15 . 4/3
This was to short with how long it took you to come back to this story.
Janissa chapter 15 . 4/2
I think this chapter is perfect, not over the top or under stated, it was a quick fight to the finish for them both. I am glad that Ranma was able to stay out of the fight and let Akane win the match by herself. One does wonder now just how dangerous Kodachi will be now that she is linked with her amulet.

Blu3Drag0n77 chapter 14 . 4/2
OH. and why hasn't ranma gone with his mom on any of her jobs just to learn more about her and to see what she does?
Blu3Drag0n77 chapter 15 . 4/2
Akane finally gets to kick kodachis ass. also im a bit surprised that nabiki hasn't summoned another succubus for ranma to talk to, to get more information about his succubi skills. that would kind of play into ranma and his ability to learn new moves from watching them. this could be an opportunity for a cameo appearance. also why hasn't ranma run into any other japanese mythical creatures. friendships with the little sprites notwithstanding.

An idea could be to maybe have ranma strike up a friendship with a temple guardian Shishi, (The paired lion-dogs that guard the entrances of temples), while he and Nabiki are returning a set of scrolls to the temple,
Possibly a run in with an Ameonna (Rain making female spirit) could use her like the ladle lady when you need a funny change from boy to succubus. There are tons of legendary creatures in japan.

this story is really good. Keep it up.
jabber185 chapter 15 . 4/2
Brilliant as usual my dear author! And why not funny? Such things as dream manipulation could have people dying of laughter! Although I must ask, does Ranma have the ability to shape shift outside of dreams like sucubi usually do in mythology? That could be another can of worms to open. I am very curious as to Kodachi's choker by the way, it certainly is more than it seems isnt it? Keep up the good fight!
Janissa chapter 14 . 3/19
Well short chapter or not this was fun to read. So why do Akane have so much confidence? or is that a result of the merging with Ranma?

jabber185 chapter 14 . 3/17
Finally another chapter! I have been waiting for too long now! Need more as always though, so dont take too long to churn another out. Maybe you can have ranma start invading other peoples dreams next? Be hilarious to see shampoo's dreams or kodachi's maybe even genma's? Could be really fun! Oh well, keep up the good work!
GeorgeTobor chapter 13 . 3/11
Just re-read most of this. Please update it sometime soon. Thanks.
Rexnos chapter 13 . 10/14/2013
I've got three and a half stories or so to address here, so pardon if this is too lengthy. Overall, I have rather mixed feelings about this series. There are things you did very well and a handful that seem to need work to me.

I'm of the opinion your best work is what you've done with the characters. You took the core from canon but developed them into stronger and more robust individuals rather than the caricatures with which you started. Nabiki and Nadoka in particular strike me as interesting and intriguing. I'd definitely love to hear more about Nadoka's job and her plans for Nabiki.

Your plot is also rather impressive all things considered. I feel it's grown a bit too sprawling at this point and you need a bit of work at cranking the dramatic tension, but I'm still interested in where you're going with everything. I definitely would have broken this story up differently, as the last chapter in each story never really felt like an end and the first chapters didn't feel like new beginnings. It really feels like one story throughout all four "books." I suppose this isn't an awful thing, but why break them up then?

Honestly, I think my only real complaint might be the sex aspect. You have a completely respectable story here all told, but the sex aspect feels like it drops the overall maturity level significantly. It feels like pandering all told. If Ranma had become some other variety of nature spirit, I think it would have made the story stronger overall. The succubus aspect does grant Ranma a degree of character conflict and uncertainty, but that could have been delivered through other vehicles. It also could have shaved off a handful of the multiple, multiple subplots. There's probably too many if you need to have Nabiki recite them all every few chapters...

Anyway, I really did like the story, but I always try to offer what constructive criticism I can. Feel free to respond to me or ignore me entirely. All I can do is offer my two cents.

Later,
Rex
Janissa chapter 13 . 10/8/2013
Short but very entertaining as always.
Anon42 chapter 13 . 10/7/2013
A bit short, but a welcome sight nonetheless, as it means you're still working on the story :D

I don't have much else to say this time, though. Still felt the need to review so you know your work is appreciated.

...Hey, do an omake with Ranma as a Fury! I'd do it myself, but yeah, there's a reason I don't write fanfiction myself.