Reviews for Berk to Burgess
Dragons and Dragons chapter 25 . 4/15/2015
Hiccup. . . what's the relation between him and the sun? his hair is the sunrise, when he broke out of the cage astrid noticed it got darker, several other hints, too. Is he somehow the guardian of the sunshine?
Tempore Mortis chapter 25 . 6/20/2014
Do more Do more Do more Do more Do more Do more Do more! Pleas.
Baast chapter 25 . 4/6/2014
This is possibly one of the best ROTG HTTYD crossover i've read until now. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 25 . 2/24/2014
''stink of her..'' who's her? the goddess of sunshine? ugh! so complicated! I so can NOT wait for the next chapter- please update soon! don't leave your fans hanging here! PLEASE! this is too awesome a story to ignore!
Guest chapter 25 . 2/21/2014
I'm so caught up in the story line, can't wait for more! Please hurry️
Meg
spacemanfromgallifrey chapter 25 . 1/11/2014
Brilliant as always. Just spent the whole day re-reading and remembering why I feel in love with this fic.
Gini.R chapter 25 . 1/9/2014
This is such a great story! By the way, it was cool when you described Pitch's eyes as 'pyrite' (fool's gold- haha) please update soon!
Zepharia chapter 25 . 1/9/2014
Yay another update! Thank you and Happy New Year! Great chapter and keep up the good work. 8D
Jessie chapter 15 . 12/9/2013
is this story turning into a jack and hiccup romance? i really like these guys just as good friends. it's really hard for me to find a rise of the guardians and howto train your dragon crossover because people always have them as a couple which i personnally really don't like.
otherwise i really like this story.
ClearBear chapter 24 . 10/27/2013
NOOOOOOO PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON! You can't leave us like that! O.o. Well technically you can but... Don't be a Rick Riordan!
Minlem chapter 24 . 9/29/2013
That was sweet set-up! Also don't worry about making us readers wait as long as you give some satisfaction in what you write! Anyway have a good day/night, whenever you look at reveiws. XD
bug349 chapter 24 . 9/29/2013
wow nice hope to read more
vampireharry the 2 chapter 24 . 9/29/2013
Another awesome chapter! Keep up the great work!
PSYchOtiC-teNdencieS chapter 24 . 9/28/2013
OH GOD WHAT HAPPENED?

Omg I am so excite you do not even know.

Although I have to confess I keep reading 'boyfriend' instead of 'friend,' whooooopsies.

Man poor Stoick, but it's good he trusts his son at least. And even Jack to a degree lol.

What is UP with Hiccup, this has to be a supernatural thing. Is he like a sun person thing? The way Jack is a moon person thing? Like. Something to do with the sun okay that's all I got.

And friggin Mara omg. Creepy bastard...
Zepharia chapter 23 . 8/9/2013