Reviews for Berk to Burgess
auriellaa chapter 23 . 4/23/2013
WAAAHHHH THIS IS SO GOOD I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF
Please update soon! Pleaseee?
This is very well written, the plot is amazing and breathtaking, it felt like my heart stopped beating a lot of times in your fic, and the way you portrayed all of the characters are just perfect- no one seemed to be out of character!
I'm in love with this story.
Emori Loul chapter 23 . 4/18/2013
Considering how Jack became a Spirit, Hiccup's "revival" is under some serious suspicion right now.
(I wonder how Stoick would react to THAT...?)
Katyuana chapter 23 . 4/3/2013
You go Jack! Give them a talking to! Yay in cheering for you! :3
PSYchOtiC-teNdencieS chapter 23 . 4/3/2013
Alternate chapter title suggestions-
Jack Frost: Bad Ass Mothafucka
Goldilocks and his Overprotective Dad
Everyone Should Wear Togas (Especially When Flying)
How To French Braid Your Supernaturally Dyed Hair - a Guide by a 90lb Dead Boy (He Got Better)
Turkey Legs and More Must-Eats When You've Been Resurrected from the Dead
Meet Astrid, the Other Smart Person in Existence
Legend of the Elusive Growth Spurt
DragonsandInk chapter 22 . 3/30/2013
BWAHAHAHA! That was freaking hilarious! I couldn't get it out of my head that Jack had no clothes on through that whole thing.
Haha, I can just imagine Toothless when he wakes up and finds out that Hiccup's alright XD
Just Call Me Endy chapter 22 . 3/19/2013
This chapter honestly made me question if this fic was going to stay as just friendship, hahaha.

Excellent work, as always!
bug349 chapter 22 . 3/19/2013
lol i love the chapter that was awsome really awsome
PSYchOtiC-teNdencieS chapter 22 . 3/19/2013
jasldfakls;dfjlk;asdjfasdjkflasjdfk;lajsdf;kjasl;dfjkld
GoldenGriffiness chapter 21 . 3/17/2013
This. Is. PHENOMENAL. Everyone's in character, the writings amazing, the plots gold.I just wish there was more Toothless.
My only critiques are that it's a tad confusing at points, and the fact that it seems like Jack's guardians stuff came far after vikings died off XD
Pitch in particular is exceptionally good.
Thanks for a great read & please keep it up!
SkatingWithDragons chapter 21 . 3/16/2013
Love it love it love it pleeeeaase update really really soon!
Minlem the Fool chapter 21 . 3/15/2013
Sorry for not reviewing I was enjoying the story too much to do so. Hope you have a good day!
DF-chan chapter 21 . 3/15/2013
OhMyGod. This is freaking-just-have no words to describe it. Okay so let's call it the most amazing rotgXhttyd friendship fic like EVER. why the heck it has so little favs?! I need to change that *faved* oh, that's better! Gods it's hard to write a good review through iPod but just know it - you are doing an amaziest job on this fic. I'm waiting eagerly for more! (sorry for my crappy english xD)
Katyuana chapter 21 . 3/14/2013
What happened?! Poor Jack! Update!
Melidona chapter 21 . 3/13/2013
This is a awesome story! I hope there are many more chapters coming (or at least a sequel!) You have incredible writing skills to boot! Keep it up!
Guest chapter 21 . 3/13/2013
I think Hiccup might have powers ;)
Like maybe the power of FIRE?
Just a hunch, but I hope to find out!
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »