Reviews for Berk to Burgess
OrionRedde chapter 21 . 3/13/2013
Hiccup decided to travel forward in time, so he had to die his hair to fit in with the hip trends, Astrid.
PSYchOtiC-teNdencieS chapter 21 . 3/13/2013
Screeaaaammming! Omg omg... so Jack's back from being a vampire or whatever he was haha. Phew! Oh Hiccup oh he's so smart :D Still can't wait to see what his whole deal is... He's all toasty? And he can jump higher? I cant get over his strawberry blondeness omgggg :B And Astrid is helpful! There's a nice little detail
PhantomBowtie chapter 20 . 3/11/2013
This was AMAZING!
DragonEmerald98 chapter 20 . 3/5/2013
OMG! Last chapter's end, I was all like "YAH! GO JACK! GO JACK! YOU GO BEAT UP PITCH! SAVE HICCUP! YOU MUST GO AND SHINE AWESOMENESS IN ORDER TO RESCUE YOUR VIKING FRIEND!" True quote, too, cuz my little sister unwillingly witnessed it. Then this happened and I kinda of just melted in a mixture of "Aw!" And "OH YESH! OH YESH! NOW HICCUP- YOU ARE DUE TO PUNCH PITCH IN THE FACE! REV-AAAHH-NGE!" XD dan't wait until Hiccup looks in the mirror…
JustR chapter 20 . 2/24/2013
I'm just glad Hiccup is a-okay. I mean, come one it's Hiccup! He's to f'ing fantastic.
And I'm glad Manny answered Jacks wish, but why that one?
...and in guessing Hiccups new look isn't only because he's been revived, right?
And why is Jack still in black? Does that mean he'll be 'evil' or is Jack's morals too strung for Pitchs black sand...
Whatever it is, ill patiently await for the next chapter.
I must admit I was a bit iffy at first to read this story... I honestly don't know why, but I have to admit that it was the title of the story that actually pulled me in.
And i do enjoy the little notes you put in the beginning of the chapters (I find them quite interesting).
Just so you know, you've gained a new reader (who truly enjoys your writing style) and will patiently wait for the next one...
Because I have to know what Hiccup thinks of his new look!
JustR chapter 19 . 2/24/2013
Oh Pitch, all you truly want is a friend.. But you really don't know how to make one :/

MY GOD WHY HICCUP DON'T THINK I HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN ABOUT THAT!
JustR chapter 18 . 2/24/2013
What was this?!

Feels. My god.

So beautiful.. So dark.

Just... Just the feels. That's all I have to say; feels.

OOHKAY REALLY YOU REALLY HAD TO DO THAT?

ugh! Now have I HAVE to keep reading.. Why hiccup :c
JustR chapter 17 . 2/24/2013
The way the story is heading is... Enticing!
Your Pitch is magnificent... And great and just so so powerful (is that a bad thing to say?).. It's just your portrayal of Pitch is freaking fantastic.. He's so dark and the writing in this chapter! The dialogue... Jeeze; it was real good!
Off to read more
JustR chapter 16 . 2/24/2013
THIS is for chapter 6:
If I didnt check my phone I wouldnt have read this!
But the chapter does put the pieces together for the continuing chapter. I was also able to understand things.. like why jack doesnt eat.. and what happened to the brooch (which I believed was impossible to break?)
... anyways, it was a good chapter and im glad I went back to read it :)!

THIS is for the current chapter:
Ahh just everything in this chapter was amazing.. i think this is my favorite chapter now. I dont know what it was but your use of words and the detailed writing, everything just seemed to flow together.. i was most definitley having fun reading this chapter... and Pitch appears!
I dont think i can take the angst! But i must read on

Really great job on this chapter :)
JustR chapter 15 . 2/24/2013
I really do enjoy your hiccup. .. everything so far seems great (besides the impending doom) ya know?
JustR chapter 14 . 2/24/2013
Hiccup don't give into the fear!
JustR chapter 13 . 2/24/2013
I can absolutely picture loki getting along with the mischievous jack frost. I enjoyed the chapter (even though its a filler) :)
JustR chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
Ahh Its always good to have Gobber around.. and they finally all see jack! The ending, haha, incredible. ..

But I do hope its a good thing they see him?
JustR chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
I wonder whats gonna happen at the feast
JustR chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
Ahh that was so adorable it made me want to tear up-
Probably my favorite chapter, yet!
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »