Reviews for Berk to Burgess
QuillOwl chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
I laughed way to hard at this chapter.
Amazing chapter, can't wait for the next one! :D
PSYchOtiC-teNdencieS chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Where do I even begin with this fic...

Just. What.

Put simply as I can manage right now, this is incredibly sophisticated writing. The descriptions are astoundingly beautiful and creative, the way you draw the characters is believable and already complex, the little details like Hiccup delivering Jack's opening narration and vice versa are original and very clever, and the dialogue is at once witty and genuine.

I mean seriously I'm trying so hard to find fault here, and you're making that just about impossible! I guueeesss there are a couple grammar errors and repetitive moments ("looking at my with a look of calm" -chapt. 1), and occaaaaaasionally the dialogue is a bulky and could flow a little more smoothly ("I could never have thought of this kind thing in a hundred years." -chapt. 5). But dear sweet lord, your writing is so fresh and beautiful that it outweighs anything less than stellar by like a long friggin' shot.

This is easily my favorite crossover fic with those two. I typically ship them as more than friends, but when something is this well-written, I do not care either way. Do whatever you want. I'm just here to enjoy the spectacular ride. :D
QuillOwl chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
GAH, I loved this chapter! It was just so sweet and adorable.
How cute Jack was when he wanted to know if he can come in and when he accidently made Toothless pass out and the ice toothless and...GAH!
I ADORE THIS STORY! :)
2Ilena chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
cool, keep the good work!
QuillOwl chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
I really love this story :)
I hope you continue! x