Reviews for Sweat, Tears or the Sea
poppy chapter 1 . 1/3
hello dear,

I have waiting for the day you write an angsty full-length Malfoycest story. Your writing is to-die-for. Don't stop! You have the whole pureblood dialogue down pat - everything sounds quintessentially British - I can *see* the two of them bantering in this way! Lovely work.
Wes chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Greyella is very lucky. Alright. As a healthy straight chap, I have to say this bit turned me on indecent like. No one can deny two lovely ladies in the buff being naughty is just perfect. But the image of Bellatrix's curls wrapped around Narcissa's toes? You're some sort of demon. And again, Bella's language is spot on and quite funny. Your dialogue is always ace.
Narcissa's Dragon chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Your imagery was fantastic on this one. So good in fact, I had to read part of it aloud and paint an image into the ether. You once again prove the fact that brilliance can be found at the tips of your fingers. Thank you for sharing.
Greyella chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Truly a cure-all. Truly a comfort, but not a commodity; this is the polar opposite of generic. As always, you struck characters both flawed and flawless in all their realities. There aren't words full enough to satisfy my thanks. Expect a broader written one...still to come. Until then, thanks for the salt water.
BeautifulDisaster123 chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
perfect as always!
Faliine chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
They are so beautiful together. Light, dark and passion.
Thank you!
Lady Bellatrix Black Lestrange chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I've not read any Cissa/Bella smut for awhile that was good enough to bother myself with a review but damn witch, this was amazing.
FelswornDeath chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
I loved this. But, I mean this in a good way, this is so British. The language used, just screamed British to me. I loved it.