Reviews for Brick's Christmas
Snakespur chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
What a heartwarming story, I always thought people didn't really give Brick enough credit, in the cartoon, sure he has his jerky moments but is still an all-around good guy.
jkrust78 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I haven't been on here in a while as you can probably tell. But I happened to be checking out my account, and I noticed you had written another story. Of course I had to come by to check it out.

It's good to see you back even if this was a short christmas story. Very well done and a nice way to expand on a backgroud character.

But the real reason I wanted to comment is because you and Molloy were the first two writers I discovered when I came here almost 4 years ago, and I've always liked your writing. I don't come around here much anymore, but when I do it's nice to still find good quality stories.
Mahler Avatar chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Wow, who would have thought that Brick had a heart of gold? Well done, and good luck in the contest.

Katsumara chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Super SUPER belated review here.. but better late than never right? :D Good to see you again, buddy! This was so fun. I miss your stuff! Maybe we'll see some more of your awesome universe down the road? If you aren't busy that is..

Keep up the fantastic work, and I hope you had a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!
Reader101w chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Great story.

So it's true, when the assistant is doing a good job, the real Santa is certain to tell him so.

Great display of Brick, especially given that his background from the show is so versatile that you can go any way with it.

I'm not from the US, but is the sponsoring for sports teams that strong, or was there some exaggeration?

Keep up the good writing, and good luck in the contest.

Stormchaser90 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I always like a story that gives me a nice warm feeling inside. You did a first rate job!

Nice to Brick portrayed in this way, it really made me smile.

Joe Stoppinghem chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Nicely done, very much in the true meaning of Christmas.

Glad to see you stop by and drop off a one shot, hope there's more down the road.

Good Luck with the contest.
Taechunsa chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
What an excellent little Christmas story.

I always like these interpretations of Brick. He always seemed like a nice guy, if a bit dense.

Well, Merry Christmas and keep up the good work.
Acoustic Dancer chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Okay. Wow. That was awesome. You have written a masterpiece about one of the most obsolete characters in this fandom. Nice job! Keep writing, friend!
Yamal chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Nice story. Thanks a lot for your effort and keep up the good work. _
Sentinel103 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Nice story Daccu and good to see you putting something out there for us.

CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Nice tale of giving in the Spirit of Christmas.

And those 'Assistants' are everywhere, aren't they?

Hope you and yours had a Very Merry Christmas and looking forward to a Happy New Year!