Reviews for Saturday Mornings in Bed-Stuy
LilithWhite chapter 1 . 5/30
This is my new favorite thing. No kidding.
Cassandra's Destiny chapter 1 . 5/29
I really enjoyed Matt Fraction's Hawkeye run, and this piece felt like a good fit in that Hawkeye world (the being more Natasha, because great as the series was, it could use a little more Natasha). What better way to jump start that than by having Kate crash Clint and Nat's morning after?
keara.park chapter 1 . 2/22
Wow that was good.
MyPerfectEscape chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Option two seems like the wise choice. Talking could always happen later on. Lovely one shot.
deletethisaccountpleaseidkhow chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Kate...Bishop? Did I just get a marvel reference?!
notashamedtobe chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Oh they're so much fun
Dani9513 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I wish you would do more with Kate. I love the stories with the two of them.
theredrobin chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Oh my God, I don't know which Hawkeye had me cracking up more: Clint with his varying shades of edgy and snark, or Kate fecking Bishop with her little sister-like prodding and teasing. As always, I'm very impressed with the way you handle these characters, and it was really neat to see this set in the latest comic universe.
hellseries chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Heh heh. Even Firefly can't compete.
Girl Wonder 2005 chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
FUCK YEAH FIREFLYYYYY
PEACE TO JOSS WHEDON
THAT IS ALL
as an offhand note (NOTATALL) I kinda wanna see those first five times.
COWBOY PIRATES IN SPACE INDEED
Fantom Of The Fiction chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This was hilarious! I have to ask though, what relationship does Clint have to Kate? I might have just missed it, but i was imagining her as his sister.
bouncingcrow chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Your comic verse Barton was spot-on, and it was a delight to read. I so love it; I have the panel of "Because...boomerangs" on more online backgrounds than I care to admit. Thank you!
Shazrolane chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
**laughing** Oh this rocked. It felt like such a natural mash up of the Hawkeye comics and the movie verse and it really, really worked.
DJLiopleurodon chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
LOVE IT! I've been reading the David Aja comic too and have been trying to work purple-chuck-wearing, blond Clint into a story, but so far, he hasn't fit.

You need to start the next one with "Okay, this looks bad..."
shenshen1977 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I'm with Clint, option two sounds way better ;D Seriously, this was lots of fun, the snark, the banter... I have only had glimpses of the new comics, but this totally fit the bill :)