Reviews for The Dragon of Mars
agoraphobia chapter 4 . 6/13/2005
wait hold on! if minako is getting married to her bro and trunks is minakos bro doesnt that make trunks rei's brother in law? omg she loves her brother!
Hiro-tyre chapter 1 . 10/22/2003
How remarkable. I shall mark this in order to continue reading.
X5 - 452 chapter 6 . 10/12/2003
I owe everyone a huge apology. I know a few people have been waiting for this to finish! I have the next chapter but I can only get on the internet at work. I will make a conscioius decision to transfer the next part of the story this weekend. Sorry guys! I will make it up to you! Promise!

X5 - 452
Pheniox Rose chapter 7 . 10/9/2003
Hi, I love your story. And I can tell that you haven't updated in along time, and I understand. But I would love to be able to read another chapter, cuz I have been waiting a very long time for it. And your good. So please update.
Monica chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
I've been sifting through DBZ/Sailor Moon fanfiction trying to find something decent- FINALLY! I'm already addicted. I like how Rei is rejecting Goku, it's very in character. XD Please don't abandon this fic!
DTN chapter 1 . 4/5/2003
X5-452,

You can try saving your chapters as an HTML (Webpage) If the word processer you use doesn't have that type of 'save as', try coping and pasting you chapter to an Internet composer. In all, it just depends on what Interent source and word processor you're using.
X5 - 452 chapter 7 . 4/3/2003
Yeah i had to resort to text but even now when i try and transfer it to word it still ends up with the crappy format. Any hints on how to fix it up?
SVZ chapter 7 . 4/2/2003
You can't believe how happy i am that you updated! *starts getting starry-eyed* I love this couple... Trunks and Rei.. hm, is this GT Trunks or Mirai Trunks? I'm pretty sure it's GT but just to be sure... lol, Minako and Rei basically hold the whip when it comes to Trunks and Goten, ne? *sniffs* Rei cut her hair.. that's basically my only complaint.. her hair is now short... *sniffles* Oh yeah, did you save this chapter in TEXT? If you can, can you have the next chapter up in the original format? (double spaced). It's OK if you can't do that since I know it's a real pain in the rear end to do so (my computer is so old that I can't save my fics as HTML and have to resort to TEXT) but I'm just wondering...

Anyway, i can't wait for you to update! Please update soon!
LadyX1 chapter 7 . 4/2/2003
Thanks for finally updating this fic. I love Usagi and Rei part. Most the time everyone thinks Rei as a b*tch toward Usagi, but that is totally not true. They both love and support each other just as you have shown in this fic. Please update REALLY soon!
DTN chapter 7 . 3/31/2003
YAY! I'm so glad you updated! I thought you stopped this fic. *cries*

Lovely chapter. I like how supportive Usagi is to Rei. (Not her ditzy side, you know?) Anyways, keep who the great work! _
solar-sun chapter 6 . 2/3/2003
I like this story. Please write more.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/9/2002
Please update!
DTN notloggedinbecausethecomputerwontletmereviewtwice chapter 6 . 11/27/2002
Just wanted to say, this is such a good fic! I love this! _ Please continue it! (Tries to calm down) Ja ne!
Mars Child1 chapter 1 . 11/17/2002
Please! Write more soon! I love it!
Anastasia chapter 6 . 10/17/2002
I absolutely loved it! I was looking around for a good quality Rei fic... I guess I found it! Write more SOON!