Reviews for Becoming Lord Potter-Black
anonymous chapter 23 . 8/24
Update soon please
staretoile chapter 23 . 8/23
Hi,

I hope they find the poor boy! I really love your story. It shows a lot of different facettes and is interesting to read. It shows that you put a lot of effort into the story.

I am looking forward to your next chapter!

Kind regards
Andrea
Stormwing89 chapter 23 . 8/17
Loving the story. I hope more gets written soon.
nintschibintschi chapter 23 . 8/11
amazing chapter liked the idea that malfoy senior is kipnapping the boys maybe he has them in howgwarts since he it president of the board ?
thank you for sharing a wonderful story and good luck with uni
nintschibintschi chapter 21 . 8/11
loved this chapter thank you so much please update again
nintschibintschi chapter 19 . 8/11
love how draco und harry start to form a friendship
thanks for a wonderful story
nintschibintschi chapter 18 . 8/11
wonderful story thanks for sharing it nintschi
tashriia chapter 11 . 7/18
in chapter 9, you mention Justin and Neville teaching the beginner class. but you switch to Ernie in chapter 11. Also from chapter 9, the beginner class was supposed to happen over the weekend and the advanced class was meeting Weds.
mackiechandler chapter 1 . 7/6
Excellent beginning! Obviously not your first story.
I'm Loving this entire story! PLEASE update soon!
Jade Dagger chapter 23 . 7/2
I caught up? Seriously? Damn. This is one of the better 'Lord Potter/Black' stories I've come across. I hope you pick it back up!
As for the culprit, dibs on the shunned Ravenclaw.
mkoepp63026 chapter 23 . 6/28
This is a fantastic story! I love the way you have helped Harry with etiquette, and he had a Grandmother now too, lol. Kreacher is a huge help, and not so creepy, and you have Ron and Hermione so that they are not stupid. Really like the way you have written Harry and Draco, I LOVE stories where Draco is redeemed. I found this story when I looked for another one(that of course I can't find now) and am eagerly awaiting updates.
icecold1039 chapter 1 . 6/27
How this is formatted is very strange and not in a good way. Other then the formatting then this chapter is ok.
goldenruhl chapter 23 . 6/25
This is a really good story holds your attention and keeps it. Please update more often lol
MargaritaS chapter 23 . 6/25
wow what a place to end the chapter... i am keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed that you update this soon, i really want to know what the deal with the kidnapped children is. i am very eager to read more :)
1,063 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »