Reviews for Becoming Lord Potter-Black
Badbonita chapter 22 . 16h
Why do I feel that Cornfoot is connected with battered and missing Slytherin youths? Well, I'll only find out when you her the time to update. enjoyable fic you have here and your English grammer had gotten better since you've started. Thanks for the latest chapter.
I really like your first chapter, and it sounds like it will be a good story!
littlesprout chapter 22 . 6/28
Thanks for updating.
Great chapter
Please update soon
atymer chapter 22 . 6/27
The consensus is Voldy is doing it for some arcane ritual, but there are greedy power hungry manipulative adults and teens everywhere in their world most gifted with magic.
It could be the obvious, but seems to me Voldy would alienate his allies by preying on the Slys, not that that would deter him on a moderate sane good day. So, alas, who can it be? I suppose the author realizes I will be saying 'Aha' as if I knew the answer all along when the truth is revealed. ;-)

I have always had a soft spot for Rosier's even the insane predecessors. I won't bother to explain that abberation. Blame it on their name. I just hope Harry bashes who ever it is.

I like Draco having to deal with his fears. He was always bluster and no bite and now must learn to live with his true self and yet manage to take a stand with his new family.
Kudos to the author on all points as far as I am concerned.
Please update soon
forgotlogin chapter 21 . 6/22
I liked the different 'thank you' versions :)
forgotlogin chapter 20 . 6/22
I won't lie: i highly enjoyed reading this chappie :D
forgotlogin chapter 19 . 6/22
I liked the mental rant :)
in fact, i liked the whole chapter- all that thinking bore fruit!
forgotlogin chapter 18 . 6/22
I'm actually at chap 22 but had to go back -you deserve the review count to go up :)
So here i am hihi .. don't want to put spoilers by accident so will stick to generics:

very clever use of a filler chapter :)
fogotlogin chapter 17 . 6/22

very cleverly written :) especially in the use of perspectives :D
forgotlogin chapter 16 . 6/22
I remember reading this, then having to wait- oooh how antsy i got!
forgotlogin chapter 15 . 6/22
So here i am hihi .. don't want to put spoilers by accident so will stick to generics..

haha! for all i know he goes exploring at night :P
forgotlogin chapter 14 . 6/22

'not exactly known for your peacefulness' - haha!
forgotlogin chapter 13 . 6/22
aww draco had a favourite story :p
it's little details like that - squeak thank you again for writing this !