Reviews for Becoming Lord Potter-Black
Naanaaiss chapter 23 . 4/17
Salut !
J'adore ton histoire et tout ce suspens c'est juste génial ! Hâte de lire la suite
I really like this thanks!
FotoDi chapter 23 . 4/10
Is it the psycho 4th year Ravenclaw who was shunned by Harry & the D.A. for one week due to his despicable actions against a 1st year Slytherin girl?
Enishi-Haru chapter 23 . 4/10
Hello
Great story, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Please don't abandon
Kristophela chapter 1 . 4/6
This is the BEST wizarding politics story I've ever Read! Thanks for writing!
tjmaxflip chapter 5 . 3/14
it seems that every great fan-fiction writer isn't a native speaker of English and have much better grammar then most Americans.
sheleg15sbc.edu chapter 23 . 2/15
I am really enjoying the story. I hope that you would consider finishing it.
the-darker-side-of-things chapter 23 . 2/5
I am loving this story I look forward to more!
please update
I enjoyed reading it so far. Great fan fiction. Keep it up.
JustHarrySirius chapter 1 . 1/12
I am definitely starting to like this! Keep it up!
whitebuffalowmn chapter 23 . 1/9
excellent! please continue on with your story. I will read every word you write. thank you for writing this tale.
This is wonderful - I've read plenty of Harry comes into inheritance stories, and most of the time they are all similar.
This though, this is original. I love it, the secrecy surrounding Lord Black, the developing friendship between Draco and Harry, and I love this Neville and the new DA.
It's that ravenclaw kid isn't it - the kidnappings aren't anything to do with Voldy. Man, the DA is going to be pissed.
projectjay chapter 23 . 12/26/2016
i have enjoyed this story very much. i hope you can throw us a bone at sometime i know school is more important though.
cztelnik chapter 23 . 12/22/2016
Hmm, that is very odd. You'd think Hogwarts castle would have a way to let Dumbledore know where students are when on the grounds but I suppose that is too easy.
1,094 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »