Reviews for Of Seraph Blades And Ball Gowns
GlowDust7501 chapter 18 . 7/14
PLEASE UPDATE! IT CAN'T BE OVER!
Iyunadee chapter 18 . 5/27
I absolutely love this story! I wish you continued! What an interesting perspective to write from. WooW truly an astonishing writer *round of applause*
crazylionlover5 chapter 18 . 4/20
Absolutely amazing, will ypu be continuing this story any time soon or not at all?
cjj chapter 2 . 3/25
good writing skills.
ThatBlondeALB chapter 18 . 1/9
How DARE you?! How dare you leave it off as this without us knowing if Jonathan will die or not. You must finish this at once please I love this! UPDATE
Ciara chapter 18 . 1/7
Please update, you have such a talent at writing and the way you make the words move with the story is truly fabulous! Please continue x
Guest chapter 18 . 10/18/2015
Ccccooooonnnntttiiinnnuuueeeeee pleaseee? This is currently my favorite fanfiction
Lc chapter 18 . 8/12/2015
I know this story is old and forgotten but i hape you continue. Ive been binge reading your fics, and utterlt love them, each leaving me wanting more. Love love love it.
Guest chapter 18 . 7/25/2015
Wow this story is really amazing! Please continue writing!
DreamOfSnow chapter 1 . 6/23/2015
Do finish up the story! I would love to see the ending. :)
SilentCrescender chapter 18 . 6/19/2015
This fanfic. Oh my. Like i legit just can't. i love your writing style like just so offing much and Clace. And Malec. 333 like god this is one of the BEST fanfics i have EVER read. and ascension too oh god ascension 3
and omg i even like Sizzy ( i mean i don't even ship them and u sure know how to turn that around )
this fanfic is honestly amazing
can't waaait for the next chapter :)
iheartpickles chapter 18 . 6/19/2015
UPDATE OMGGGGGG JONATHAN IS SOOO EVIL BUT I STILL LOVE EVERYONE ELSE
Guest chapter 18 . 6/18/2015
Please finish the story! I really like this story!
AnonymousWriter chapter 18 . 2/20/2015
Please continue writing!

IL13
Addicted2Vamps chapter 18 . 2/15/2015
You should update this its too good to be wated