Reviews for The Long Painful Journey Back To Family
StyxxsOmega chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
Wow. Love the story! Sad that the boys are hurt, but still awesome. Please write more when you can.
angellec chapter 7 . 9/4/2014
Just now had time to catch up on this one,just to let you know none of your chapters sucked and your medical phrasing of the skull being spongy is not inappropriate. Give yourself credit.
Colby's girl chapter 7 . 8/30/2014
Hat was great! I hope that you have a bit of time during your busy schedule to finish this awesome story!
sandycub chapter 7 . 8/25/2014
Excellent chapter! Sounds like Sam is in bad shape! Now Dean has been knocked unconscious! ! Uh-oh. And what is the deal with the older brother and his sadistic looks? Can't wait for the next chapter!

Congratulations on your Adam grades and going to University!
jensensgirl3 chapter 7 . 8/24/2014
I knew there was something about Joe I didn't like, wonder why he gave that sinister, sadisticgrin he was giving. What is he hiding from the Winchesters and the group, hopefully he don't have anything against anyone.

Once again the Winchesters are in trouble, wonder who brought down the cave in and why.
ncsupnatfan chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
Glad to see you back, sounds like you do have a lot going on. Congrads for getting into college. I'll check out your stories and see if I might can adopt one. Do like this one hope you will finish it. Loud boom, sounds like an explosion. Cave in is not good and this Joe guy doesn't sound like a nice person either. Wonder if that is his brother or if he kidnapped him. Could he be a killer? Good cliff hanger.
NC
Kas3y chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
It was great. Can u give me a message if anyone decides to pick up any of ur stories listed. Especially Turf War. Loved that one so I''m a lil sad u wont finish it but hopefully someone picks it up.
Souless666 chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
Damn! They just can't win. Be a good time for Sammy Boy to discover his powers. LMAO
reannablue chapter 7 . 8/23/2014
You are sooo not making it easy for them to get out of there. I was elated to see your update :). I particularly love that John reigned Dean in recognizing and reading SAMs emotions. He may have been a sub standard parent but he was still SAMs dad.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/18/2014
i didn't find the chapter boring. I liked it.
jensensgirl3 chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
Katie learned the hard way on Dean Winchester when he's in protective mode, but that is just Dean when it comes too his Sammy. I'm not sure about Joe and Matty yeah they are brothers, but Joe is almost like Dean but there seems to be something off with him. Maybe it's just me with the way he treated John.

That Wendigo is going too be dead as a door nail, he hurt John's baby boy and Dean's baby brother. Would hate to be that creature right now.
Colby's girl chapter 6 . 7/19/2014
Chapter was good. I don't enjoy stories when the author is too quick to jump over exposition. When they do, the story ends up feeling rushed and you don't get the same emotional response. Good job.
LeeMarieJack chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I wonder about Sam's scholarship status here. I find the fight scenario a little thin. Are we going to revisit it? I like Sam out on his own. If he can't hunt with Dean I think he would be capable of taking care of himself.
ncsupnatfan chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
Actually this was a good chapter, you needed it to slow a little for the action in the next one. Have to set the stage as they say. Sam's head injury doesn't sound good. Wondering about the other two brothers what their story will be. All in all good chapter.

NC
sandycub chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
Good chapter! Can't wait too see what happens next!