Nana56 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Ooooo! My favorite h/c! In view of last week's ep, I could totally see Dean's face. Love it!

Nicely done. :)
1983Sarah chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
I don't know what "they were" but the first chapter made them very inhuman indeed and poor Dean just holding on. He always holds on to his guilt, he would have made an easy target. I'm glad that in the end Sam's there to comfort him.
Dizzo chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
I wonder who they were (mechanical/inhuman)?
But whatever, yay for Sammy to the rescue - awesome x
Dizzo chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Whoever these 'inquisitors' are, they clearly haven't done their research - they should know better than to try to break Dean winchester - it took all the tormets of hell thirty years!

Very angsty stuff; I like it!
MeAzrael chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Ahhh - I hate forced confessions. Well done, Sammy! And Kudos, Dean :-) Nice last words, too - I'm glad they didn't come true.

Happy New Year Vanessa

xx Kate
sylia91 chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Oh I hope Sam kicked their patooties but good though I have a feeling that now he wants to go back and do an even more thorough job of it.
WinJennster chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
oh come on! i need more! this is a whole story waiting to happen here! very nice!
deangirl1 chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Ah! Sammy to the rescue - body and soul as it were. A lovely little bit of h/c to wrap up the year! Thanks for this!
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Have to love Dean!snark in the face of all odds! Love this - heading to the next part!
Meggin Lane chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Poor Dean. If it was a confession as to all the fugly's he's slain it would have taken a few days to relate! I'm intrigued as to the nature of his captors but I know that was not as important as his bravery. But honestly I can see why he was confused and wouldn't know where to begin the question alone was an unfair one for a hero like him-hehe.
JenF chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Oh yes, loving this one. I'm a sucker for hurt!Dean.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 2 . 12/30/2012