Reviews for Still Waters
Love it!
Uber Kewl chapter 5 . 2/20
hhhhngh Black Flash gave me spooks
Uber Kewl chapter 4 . 2/20
oh my god this chap was intense
barrylover chapter 5 . 1/2
Bring Barry back plz. I love him. Plus it would be a great way for wally to evolve. . I mean hes held back by what he thinks barry would do or think.

Acceptance sould help him make the connection to the speed force stronger.
MarburyBlur chapter 5 . 11/10/2014
"I'm just worried about Wally. And actually Jay, too. That man's a sweetheart."
Oh, wow. Okay. Just ignore little ol' Max Mercury right there. I'm sure he appreciates that.
MarburyBlur chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
Don't pull a Gwen Stacy moment on Linda.
MarburyBlur chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
"It's probably as extensive as the Bat family."
Haha, yeah. The Flash family does go on for a very long time.
MarburyBlur chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Aww, I love Linda so much right now! Screw Spitfire, but Flinx can be number two.
ThoriumIndiumPotassium chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I really like how you described the speed force because the tv show didn't really show it. I like your take on it. I also like that you brought in linda from flashback because i really liked her in that last scene. Please continue!
J.P.L chapter 5 . 8/16/2014
Omigosh! I totally just binge read the entire story (including Flashback) in a span not much longer than twenty-four hours (yeah yeah, I'm a slow reader, I get) I now I have to wait. Oh the woes of me! (I? Grammer!) Please update! I hear they are planning to pull the plug. I am currently having an out of body experience! (Woah, morbid, insensitive, and impulsive, sorry. Hey! Impulse! I like that! I think I'll keep it. I think I have slight ADD... at least sometimes any way.) Summary: Your story too amazing and I really hope you are updating soon because school is starting soon and I'm going to be fantasizing about this instead of listening to boring lectures (I do my best doodling and thinking during those lectures).It is not like this has ever been a problem but now I'm (supposedly) in harder classes and I just can't get a B, I simply cannot! My grade point average is riding on your shoulders, not to put any pressure on you or anything. I thought, or rather think, that your writing is fricken' amaze balls and I have developed an addiction that needs to be sated. If you noticed, I don't get the concept of summaries.
Peanut Butter Rules chapter 5 . 2/17/2014
UPdate soon!
jaguarspot chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
This story looks amzing, please update!
Shuusen chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
pleeeease update soon! really love this story so far. i cant stand waiting after a cliffy D:
Invader Abigail chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
I've reread this story waaaaaay too many times. I'm gonna cry.
Please update D chapter 5 . 7/17/2013
Ahh I was up super late reading Flashback and now this. I love it. Easily one of, if not THE best fanfictions I've ever read. You write Wally so perfectly and agh it's just so amazing. I'm scout to reread both of these while I wait for the update! (Seriously I need you to update this or my heart will break into 3893920101002 little pieces) like it doesn't even have to be a long charger. Just something! *dies*