Reviews for Still
fussyviolet chapter 12 . 1/30/2014
I don't know anything about this show. But this story rocks!
crayolakid0413 chapter 12 . 1/6/2014
Really enjoyed this!
Paradoxalpoised chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
Hi,

Thank you for writing your story. You've done this in a way that, in my opinion, truly captures the personality of both characters and I wanted to mention it.

Your style is very appropriate for angst but also for the retenue that is needed for these two specific characters.

I'll be glad to read you again.
C.
Hotladykisses chapter 12 . 4/1/2013
Epic reunion it is!

(Maybe I’m growing up: angst does have its sweet, sweet rewards! )

It was a pleasure reading all these chapters, you always remain true to Kalinda’s inner voice and feelings. It takes a long journey battling fear, guilt and awkwardness before the ladies are finally able to connect again, but I’m glad they made it. This is totally what should happen on the show right now!

Great fic – I love the ending. Thanks!
Piatot chapter 12 . 3/24/2013
That was just exceptional! :)
Ithnkivbrokenit chapter 11 . 3/19/2013
Great chapter ! Love this fiv
sparklyunicorn chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
I love love loooooove this story. I don't know if you are doing this on purpose or it's just your style of writing but you make this narrative that much closer to canon by making it all about restraint. Alicia and kalinda and will restraining their emotions asdjfjdjsfjcjsjhvufjdnc. I can totally see the way their thought process goes and the way they school their features and restrain their emotions from leaking onto their faces. The narrative is restrained. We only get the kalinda pov. She is such an adept observer. And it is sooooo interesting that sometimes she observes and comes to a brilliant conclusion that makes me go oh that's really smart and other times she gets confused (especially when she gets confused) and the reader is free to interpret her observations and cue me going awwwww/omg u r dumdum kalinda/emotions help drowning/other variants of flailing. And I dunno why but the release that comes after,all these restraint makes it soooo goooooood. (Some variant of masochistic tendencies?) anyways I'm in love.
Hotladykisses chapter 11 . 3/20/2013
Well, I was right to be scared, but phew, she’s alive! You’re harsh with the ladies, each one ending up in a different hospital at the same time, so that neither can comfort the other anymore. I hope the reunion will be epic!

You have a nice way to depict Kalinda: her thoughts, her fears, her scarce words – I think you just get her perfectly. Thank you for this longfic!
ithnkivbrokenit chapter 10 . 3/18/2013
This is excellent. I hope you continue soon
Martha Smith-Jones chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
Keep going!
Loving the chapters!

Martha Smith-Jones
Hotladykisses chapter 9 . 2/27/2013
That was lovely! But here comes a twist – I’m scared! *crosses fingers*
HarryMakepeace chapter 8 . 2/21/2013
Great written :-) I love the tension between my fav girls :-) Hope you'll update soon!
jwrg13 chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
I am really enjoying this story. Hope you continue it.
Hotladykisses chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
Please, do stop here! This is a very good ending, I love it!
Cathy77 chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
Really really liked ur story hope to read more soon :)