Reviews for EO Challenge: He's Making a List, He's Checking it Twice
Nana56 chapter 2 . 3/23/2013
Hehehe! Very astute of Santa. I believe he made the right choice in both instances.

Nicely done. :)
ccase13 chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
The cattle-prod for DEan would be especially useful.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
I love all the multipage lists of conspicuous naughtiness.
Sahkess chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Dean's definitely more than enough of an influence to lead anyone astray ('insurmountable opposition', hehe). Betcha he'll still fry one of Santa's elves for giving Sam that cattle prod, though...
I wish I could read that bit about the noodle incident! XD
Awesome job, thanks for writing it!
Sahkess chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
May or may not have erupted into giggles at the mention of elf microwaving...love it! On to Chapter 2 :)
Beth chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
ROTFL! You have to do a sequel! pleeeeaaassse! An what was the 'Noodle Incident' about?
1983Sarah chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
OMG, these two drabbles were totally great! I was grinning from ear to ear and trying very hard not to bust out laughing in the office the whole time I was reading!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Ha ha ha, that was fun to read, thank you!
Dean's Bakery chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
thats the Rock of Gribraltar alright _ so much for his naughty list, hos nice list is so sweet :)
Dean's Bakery chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
aw, that is just Dean! :D awesome! great idea and love the format of Santa's list! :)
WinJennster chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
roflmao, i love it...write the noodle incident next ;)
MeAzrael chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
Snicker! Well, I could've added some things on the "not so nice" list, but all in all - yep! Would like to hear more about the noodle incident.

Absolutely lovely!

Happy New Year, Jane :x

Kate
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Wuahahaaa - oh, that's brilliant, hehe. Sparking idea - and ever so awesome execution. Loved every bit of it! What's a giant slinky?

xx Kate
CeCe Away chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Love it. Very grinworthy.
oKay2beme chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
Awwww this was so cute! Loved it!