Reviews for Swan's Guide to Being Single And Staying That Way
Thank you for specifying that Renee is the finest WOMAN surgeon ever. If you simply said she was the best surgeon, no one would have ever believed you.

[sarcasm]

Seriously, though. It's a good story, but when you have Bella making grand declarations of feminism about her own life, your need to make her qualify mom's abilities in a sexist manner pretty much negates that.

Not the world's or the country's or the state's leading surgeon; there may be tons of better surgeons out there, but if you have to get stuck with a female surgeon, at least you get Renee Dwyer. She's the best WOMAN doctor.

You did the exact same thing in your other story (this time referring to her as a chick doctor). It's kind of disappointing.
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 1/6
Recommended this story in the Flash Back Fic Dive over at ADF. Fun story!
Guest chapter 28 . 10/22/2014
I really like this story!
ManiacTwihard chapter 28 . 10/21/2014
omg! I just loved this fic ! Congratulations this wonderful! I love grays and Bella bitch is too !
ama2978 chapter 28 . 5/13/2014
I can't tell you how much I loved this story. I loved reading a different kind of Bella, snarky, whorish, bitchy. I loved watching her transformation. I LOVED the ending, Christmas, frazzled Edward. Just the right size chapters. Just the right size story. I loved the whole thing. Thank you so much for writing. I wish you had more stuff I could read. Have a great day!
Guest chapter 28 . 2/15/2014
Sweet!
Thanks
jterry453 chapter 28 . 2/11/2014
Gahhhhh! I effin loved it! So cute and fluffy and funny and great and wonderful and well you get it! Im such a sap! I cried but it was so lovely! Thank you for sharing this!
Fanfichardcore chapter 27 . 12/16/2013
I love this story so much! So unique and fun. I loved your take on Bella and was so thrilled to experience such a different Bella from the norm. Thanks so much for sharing!
BELAVERA chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Just a "little" egotist? She is so rude, I hope there will be plenty of "I TOLD YOU SO"s later!
Rose chapter 28 . 7/28/2013
OMG! I absolutely love the story. You are an amazing writer. I cant believe i didnt read this story sooner. I wanted to write a review after every chapter lol. Thank you soo much for writing the story. Please write more awesome stories :)
Rose chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Oh damn! Just started it and already loving it. I especially love that you included Greys Anatomy 'Derek meets Meredith' dialogue; my favorite show. So excited! cant wait to read more!
chnctgislnd07 chapter 28 . 7/12/2013
Aw such a great story; thanks for writing!
DaCherry chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
OMG! Laugh out loud funny
DaCherry chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
Really liking their verbal foreplay
chocolatetea21 chapter 28 . 5/23/2013
This story should have way more comments than this. But I guess it's because of ppl like me who are so engrossed in the story that we skip the comments section after each chapter :). I loved this story. Definitely in my top 10. Loved your bella and her snarky ways and I loved edward. We can only hope to find a man as patient as him. Sigh.. Off to look at your other stories. Keep up the good work