Reviews for Swan's Guide to Being Single And Staying That Way
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 1/6
Recommended this story in the Flash Back Fic Dive over at ADF. Fun story!
Guest chapter 28 . 10/22/2014
I really like this story!
ManiacTwihard chapter 28 . 10/21/2014
omg! I just loved this fic ! Congratulations this wonderful! I love grays and Bella bitch is too !
ama2978 chapter 28 . 5/13/2014
I can't tell you how much I loved this story. I loved reading a different kind of Bella, snarky, whorish, bitchy. I loved watching her transformation. I LOVED the ending, Christmas, frazzled Edward. Just the right size chapters. Just the right size story. I loved the whole thing. Thank you so much for writing. I wish you had more stuff I could read. Have a great day!
Guest chapter 28 . 2/15/2014
Sweet!
Thanks
jterry453 chapter 28 . 2/11/2014
Gahhhhh! I effin loved it! So cute and fluffy and funny and great and wonderful and well you get it! Im such a sap! I cried but it was so lovely! Thank you for sharing this!
fanfichardcore chapter 27 . 12/16/2013
I love this story so much! So unique and fun. I loved your take on Bella and was so thrilled to experience such a different Bella from the norm. Thanks so much for sharing!
BELAVERA chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
Just a "little" egotist? She is so rude, I hope there will be plenty of "I TOLD YOU SO"s later!
Rose chapter 28 . 7/28/2013
OMG! I absolutely love the story. You are an amazing writer. I cant believe i didnt read this story sooner. I wanted to write a review after every chapter lol. Thank you soo much for writing the story. Please write more awesome stories :)
Rose chapter 4 . 7/27/2013
Oh damn! Just started it and already loving it. I especially love that you included Greys Anatomy 'Derek meets Meredith' dialogue; my favorite show. So excited! cant wait to read more!
chnctgislnd07 chapter 28 . 7/12/2013
Aw such a great story; thanks for writing!
DaCherry chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
OMG! Laugh out loud funny
DaCherry chapter 10 . 6/3/2013
Really liking their verbal foreplay
chocolatetea21 chapter 28 . 5/23/2013
This story should have way more comments than this. But I guess it's because of ppl like me who are so engrossed in the story that we skip the comments section after each chapter :). I loved this story. Definitely in my top 10. Loved your bella and her snarky ways and I loved edward. We can only hope to find a man as patient as him. Sigh.. Off to look at your other stories. Keep up the good work
GothicTemptress chapter 17 . 5/9/2013
Her hitting him is very disappointing. It casts a shadow on her integrity, her professional standing in her respected career and as a woman, I find her immature and brash rush to violence a disappointment because she's capable of more than this. I'm finding it incredibly hard NOT to judge this woman, who should know better. I understand it's only a fic, and a fun one at that. But I'm truly disappointed in her as a character and a woman. Perhaps the fact that I'm a survivor of abuse makes me extra sensitive to her actions, as they seem exorbitant and incredibly threatening to not only her integrity within her self-control but also to her career, her attacking him seems unnecessary and counter-productive to what she hopes for her future with him.

I feel ashamed for her, more than anything else, that she chose violence over her obvious gift of snarky wit.

Despite my dislike for her choice of actions towards a sleeping colleague, I still want to thank you for writing, and wish you luck in pursuing your creative interests in the future, especially with writing stories.

Becca