Reviews for Swan's Guide to Being Single And Staying That Way
bellawu chapter 8 . 10/18
Im officially your fans! I love your story (ies)
Eternally Addicted chapter 28 . 6/28
Being a huge Greys fan, I loved this fic! But I gotta say I was really disappointed you ended it without us finding out what they had or giving us a glimpse of what married life and motherhood was like for Bella.

Thanks for sharing this story with us!
Hope4more chapter 28 . 6/26
I went through this in a day. Can't remember the last time I did this...or had the time too! I loved it. Being a fan of Greys really helps too. I loved Dark and Twisty Bella...she can't be perfect. No one is perfect! Would love an outtake on the delivery? NO? I understand. Still liked it.
I love this story
Iersseltje chapter 28 . 5/30
You did it again. Another fantastic story. Thank you for sharing.
CoppertopJ chapter 14 . 5/28
Yeah, I see where this is heading. It was great writing though.
CoppertopJ chapter 3 . 5/28
Personally, I think they should ALL leave her the hell alone, and let her live the life SHE wants. People, including family, need to mind their own lives, and leave others alone to mind theirs.
Cina's chapter 28 . 3/19
Absolutely loved it.
czarinabb chapter 11 . 1/29
I'm not even halfway through this story and it has me crying with laughter. It is by far one of the funniest things I've ever read. Never stop writing.
anafinchel chapter 28 . 1/1
So sad it's over, but it was great and fun reading it! thank you for writing and sharing your story!
anafinchel chapter 27 . 1/1
awwww that was so cute and funny! XDDD
anafinchel chapter 14 . 1/1
awww poor girl is all confused! hehe, this is story is very interesting! :DDD
anafinchel chapter 9 . 1/1
I believe that the fact that she is being pressured into settling down is backfiring...cuz she is going to try to prove a point...''you want me to settle, I won't settle'' and she has a point there, it's sad maybe, but they should accept her how she is, in her own way and at her own pace she might change or find what she never knew she was looking for *cough*Edward*cough* :))) I'm really liking the story
petmom1213 chapter 28 . 12/8/2015
This was such a good story. I hate that it had to end. I assume they were having twins? Anyway I wish there was more.

petmom1213 chapter 3 . 12/8/2015
I always tried to be having sex at midnight. Lol