Reviews for Mommy
jessiejr21 chapter 1 . 2/19
This was heart breaking, i really wish this wasn't a one story has so much potential to expand.
LuffyLover chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Okay, um, so even after years of reading these types of fanfics, I still don't know how to respond to them. If I say they were amazing, I'd sound like some twisted, creepy, nut house material that would actually do things like this... But f I say that it was horrible, you'll think I meant the writing was bad and it wasn't so how on earth do I fudging do this? Grr. Um, how about "That was awesomely horrible!"? ...Meh, that'll do.
grungekitty chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Making me cry again.
You need to stop that.
Silver Skies - Red Lakes chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Wen u say it that way now I feel like Jacks a pedo. The only time I saw it inappropriately was wen he asked them not to touch. Overall this is GREAT!
Purple Lulu chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
I feel kinda bad about liking this fic. Poor Danny!
Andipandi5 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Oh no! Is it really over is that it? Well I loved it! Especially that part with Jazz at the end.
DannyPhantomluver2 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
HalfafanD chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Awww... poor Danny. I just wanna hug him right now. This story made me cry so much. Great One-Shot.
Girl In RandomLand chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
This story scared me. I love it. It was sad, yet AWESOME! But seriously. I'm never going to have a good dream again. As I read this, I felt my heart torned. It hurt. YOU DID SO GOOD!
ImmaTheta chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
*shudders, crying a bit* meep...T.T
T-that was scary for even me. You know in stories how you tend to get in the mindset of a character? Well cause of that...meep...O.O nightmares.

But amazing...descriptions. Heart wrenching, good written story. :)
Deborahpflover chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Oh my gosh, this is so so so sad! It made me cry. Poor Danny, being so scared. It's really good. You write beautifull!
Coopt98 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
oh my...
poor Danny! this fic was awesome and really cute but dang...poor poor Danny. I would be terrified too. nice job!
purple pink gummy bear chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
That was...

Something I'm happy I read over before letting my lil' bro read.