Reviews for God's Gift
posum chapter 1 . 2/15
This was your best story and you quit it...so disappointed. It would be nice to let another writer finish the story so all the story fans can get closure...
leesmee chapter 19 . 5/29/2016
That's ok ... it was actually very good though ... have a great Summer 2016
leesmee chapter 16 . 5/29/2016
Sooo good
leesmee chapter 9 . 5/29/2016
Great story , are you still writing ? I'm crossing fingers xo
Princess Drama Queen chapter 19 . 5/28/2016
What a beautiful story… such a shame it didn't get the ending it deserved! I hope you're having a good life. I won't forget this story! It'll forever be one of my favourites.
kanskjeidag chapter 18 . 9/19/2015
I knew you had to stop this storybefore starting it
it. yet I began reading and spent a rainy afternoon with your wonderful story enjoying snarky Bella and the gang. Tha k you for investing the time to write this and ahare it.
ClaceLover08 chapter 18 . 6/26/2015
i want more please i love this story it is awesome and I love this series :) & i love Bella & Edward together
Guest chapter 19 . 11/12/2014
It's a great story! I wish it would have been completed. :(
LaSpia chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
I don't know how I ran into your story, but I'm glad that I did. A little behind, I know, but so thrilled with your writing style. That was the most intelligent and interesting first chapter and read in a very long time -all medium inclusive.

Even though I am not a barista, I need to steal a few of Bella's lines. "Can I get you anything else? Some subtlety maybe?" My fave, and oh, so useful! You write beautifully. I can't wait to see where you take this. Thank you!
tweetytweets chapter 7 . 3/14/2014
:O I kinda wanted Bella to win..
tweetytweets chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
Good to know
tweetytweets chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
O_o
tweetytweets chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
I liked the diAlogue that's in your summary too:)
tweetytweets chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
That English writer wrote that awesome first chapter
Otaku Mama1 chapter 19 . 1/15/2014
Dang it! This was really fun to read :(
You know, you could always change your mind ;)
2,340 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »