Reviews for God's Gift
Twimam LaHote chapter 19 . 9/15/2013
Im sorry to see you go. However I was wondering did u know where this story was going? If so would you be willing to post a rough kind of summary as to what was going to happen. As in did Esme ever stop being a bitch? Did Rosalie Stay the favourite? Did Edward and Bella have kids etc?
Thanks, Katy x
teamswitzerlandmom chapter 19 . 9/15/2013
Completely understandable. If the muse isn't talking it definitely takes all the fun out of writing. I hope to see you with something else in my inbox soon.
donlou78 chapter 19 . 9/15/2013
Hi,

Just want to say its a shame you've decided not to continue with this story, but understand your reasons.
muffinmom chapter 19 . 9/15/2013
Sorry that this story is not making you feel the love, I was really enjoying it so far. The last chapter ended in such a promising cliffie! Ah well, such is life. Hopefully one day the muse will come back and you'll be inspired to continue this story.
Thank you for the words you have shared! And feel free to keep posting stories ... we love to read them!
jack'smom chapter 19 . 9/15/2013
I appreciate you having the "guts" to announce this. Best wishes to you, always.
Luvtwismut chapter 19 . 9/15/2013
Thanks for letting us know. I hope you'll continue to write other stories in the future!
Xo
Jen
Lilydukes chapter 19 . 9/15/2013
There isn't any chance you could write one final ending chapter? Even if it doesn't go with the story, it will give the readers some closure - this story is so amazing, it deserves to have an end.

Either way, thank you for such a wonderful read, I won't forget one of my favourite fanfic stories!
majose chapter 19 . 9/15/2013
Funny that I just read the discussion over at ADF. I wont deny that I disappointed since I liked the story a lot, buf you gotta go what you gotta do. Best of luck with everything and thank for sharing your writing. It is appreciated
cullensbabymama7 chapter 18 . 9/7/2013
omg looooove this story truly!
SusayyQ chapter 18 . 9/7/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY!
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!;)
emma08 chapter 18 . 9/7/2013
I read all 18 chapters yesterday. I can't tell you how much I love this story. I'm excitingly waiting for the next chapter.
sparklevampFTW chapter 18 . 9/7/2013
Oh man, Edward was a little sneak and sent some art to an agency didn't he!

I can't remember what the deal is with her mom, but it must be big if she got distracted enough to accidentally slice her finger.
sparklevampFTW chapter 17 . 9/7/2013
I just looked up Chris Ridell's art. It's incredible! I especially like his Coraline art, since that's one of my favorite books and movies.
BoogieJo78 chapter 18 . 9/6/2013
Loved it!
emma08 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I randomly found this story today and I'm so happy I did. I just finished the first chapter and I already know I'm going to love the rest. Great job and thanks so much for writing this fabulous story!
2,339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »