Reviews for God's Gift
Lilydukes chapter 19 . 9/15/2013
There isn't any chance you could write one final ending chapter? Even if it doesn't go with the story, it will give the readers some closure - this story is so amazing, it deserves to have an end.

Either way, thank you for such a wonderful read, I won't forget one of my favourite fanfic stories!
majose chapter 19 . 9/15/2013
Funny that I just read the discussion over at ADF. I wont deny that I disappointed since I liked the story a lot, buf you gotta go what you gotta do. Best of luck with everything and thank for sharing your writing. It is appreciated
cullensbabymama7 chapter 18 . 9/7/2013
omg looooove this story truly!
SusayyQ chapter 18 . 9/7/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY!
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!;)
emma08 chapter 18 . 9/7/2013
I read all 18 chapters yesterday. I can't tell you how much I love this story. I'm excitingly waiting for the next chapter.
sparklevampFTW chapter 18 . 9/7/2013
Oh man, Edward was a little sneak and sent some art to an agency didn't he!

I can't remember what the deal is with her mom, but it must be big if she got distracted enough to accidentally slice her finger.
sparklevampFTW chapter 17 . 9/7/2013
I just looked up Chris Ridell's art. It's incredible! I especially like his Coraline art, since that's one of my favorite books and movies.
BoogieJo78 chapter 18 . 9/6/2013
Loved it!
emma08 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I randomly found this story today and I'm so happy I did. I just finished the first chapter and I already know I'm going to love the rest. Great job and thanks so much for writing this fabulous story!
KimberlyAnnT chapter 18 . 9/6/2013
yup he did..
KimberlyAnnT chapter 17 . 9/6/2013
I bet he sets her up with someone.
Edmazing chapter 18 . 9/5/2013
Oh man. I love the progression between these two. It's hurky jerky and so realistic for the obstacles they've got between them. Thank you for the update and I'm wishing you a great new school year.

xoxo
Mel
bella0609 chapter 18 . 9/5/2013
Wow, Edward gone...her artwork...and her mother! What's going to happen next!?
dazzleglo chapter 18 . 9/5/2013
Aww so cute they miss each other. Well when he gets home she is going to tackle him right after she kills him for getting her an agent.
bella0609 chapter 17 . 9/5/2013
Poor Rose - the tension is on!
2,333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »