Reviews for God's Gift
Luvtwismut chapter 19 . 9/15/2013
Thanks for letting us know. I hope you'll continue to write other stories in the future!
Xo
Jen
Lilydukes chapter 19 . 9/15/2013
There isn't any chance you could write one final ending chapter? Even if it doesn't go with the story, it will give the readers some closure - this story is so amazing, it deserves to have an end.

Either way, thank you for such a wonderful read, I won't forget one of my favourite fanfic stories!
majose chapter 19 . 9/15/2013
Funny that I just read the discussion over at ADF. I wont deny that I disappointed since I liked the story a lot, buf you gotta go what you gotta do. Best of luck with everything and thank for sharing your writing. It is appreciated
cullensbabymama7 chapter 18 . 9/7/2013
omg looooove this story truly!
SusayyQ chapter 18 . 9/7/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY!
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!;)
emma08 chapter 18 . 9/7/2013
I read all 18 chapters yesterday. I can't tell you how much I love this story. I'm excitingly waiting for the next chapter.
sparklevampFTW chapter 18 . 9/7/2013
Oh man, Edward was a little sneak and sent some art to an agency didn't he!

I can't remember what the deal is with her mom, but it must be big if she got distracted enough to accidentally slice her finger.
sparklevampFTW chapter 17 . 9/7/2013
I just looked up Chris Ridell's art. It's incredible! I especially like his Coraline art, since that's one of my favorite books and movies.
BoogieJo78 chapter 18 . 9/6/2013
Loved it!
emma08 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
I randomly found this story today and I'm so happy I did. I just finished the first chapter and I already know I'm going to love the rest. Great job and thanks so much for writing this fabulous story!
KimberlyAnnT chapter 18 . 9/6/2013
yup he did..
KimberlyAnnT chapter 17 . 9/6/2013
I bet he sets her up with someone.
Edmazing chapter 18 . 9/5/2013
Oh man. I love the progression between these two. It's hurky jerky and so realistic for the obstacles they've got between them. Thank you for the update and I'm wishing you a great new school year.

xoxo
Mel
bella0609 chapter 18 . 9/5/2013
Wow, Edward gone...her artwork...and her mother! What's going to happen next!?
dazzleglo chapter 18 . 9/5/2013
Aww so cute they miss each other. Well when he gets home she is going to tackle him right after she kills him for getting her an agent.
2,334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »