Reviews for God's Gift
KimiD chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
LOL OMG, I love your snarky Bella, Edward wants to say something to the affect... "do you have any Idea who I am" to which your Bella would snarkily say, "and the horse you rode in on" LOL Oh this promises to be some real fun!
lenniem chapter 19 . 10/11/2013
Sorry to hear that. I was enjoying the story good luck
Suzy-Chapstick chapter 19 . 10/8/2013
I've really enjoyed this story, and I'm bummed there won't be more. You're a great writer, and I hope you find something to keep you going next time.
amnoregon chapter 19 . 10/7/2013
Wow! I can't tell you how disappointed I am to read that you won't be continuing this story. I'm sad. I really enjoyed this one. Maybe I will check out some of your other stories... you definitely have a talent for writing. Take care.
fatpotatoe chapter 19 . 10/7/2013
I am sorry to see this story go. Hope you find another outlet for your creative talent and when you start writing again, please let me know. I am your loyal reader. Really enjoyed your Bella.
fatpotatoe chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
Urban dictionary is a great source of information.
fatpotatoe chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
Fantastic writing.
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 19 . 9/28/2013
I was really enjoying this story too :/
TerriGentry chapter 19 . 9/23/2013
OH MAN...I think you should post this note at the beginning before someone spends a day reading your story, getting interested only to find that you've copped out!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/22/2013
But...This was amazing! huh. Okayy. It is your story :\ We're just the addicted, crazed readers. Will miss this snarky, amazing, Confident Bella!
Sassy Mami chapter 19 . 9/22/2013
This is a wonderful story and I was hooked and eager to continue reading until your last chapter. Please take the story down if you won't continue it or let someone else finish it for you. It's very disappointing when you think you'll get the next chapter and there is an authors note instead.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/21/2013
I have enjoyed this story, so I am sorry that you aren't going to continue this story. However, I fully support your decision to stop writing it if you're not enjoying writing this story. I consider FanFiction stories a gift from writers and though I appreciate gifts, I don't expect them. I hope you find another story you enjoy writing, but if not writing, doing something else that brings joy to your life. I wish you the best.
berrywoman84 chapter 19 . 9/18/2013
Life's too short to continue doing something you've lost passion for. Thanks for introducing us to some great characters. And thanks for the closure.
la-geologia chapter 18 . 9/18/2013
So sad to hear that you've decided not to continue this story, but just wanted to let you know how much I've loved this fic and that I've had so much fun reading every single chapter. This is, and will continue to be, one of my favorite stories and one of my absolute favorite Bellas. I love your writing, and how much every chapter has made me smile and laugh, and totally fall in love with these characters. Even though you won't be continuing this fic, I hope we do see more from you in the future. I'd love to read anything you decide to share with us.

Thank you so much for all of the wonderful times with this fic! It's been great, and if you ever do decide to continue it, I'll definitely be back here reading along. All the best to you! :) xo
LadyTx chapter 19 . 9/17/2013
I will miss the story but I appreciate the honesty, and the "closure".
2,339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »