Reviews for God's Gift
fatpotatoe chapter 19 . 10/7/2013
I am sorry to see this story go. Hope you find another outlet for your creative talent and when you start writing again, please let me know. I am your loyal reader. Really enjoyed your Bella.
fatpotatoe chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
Urban dictionary is a great source of information.
fatpotatoe chapter 7 . 10/6/2013
Fantastic writing.
Lost In Fanfiction chapter 19 . 9/28/2013
I was really enjoying this story too :/
TerriGentry chapter 19 . 9/23/2013
OH MAN...I think you should post this note at the beginning before someone spends a day reading your story, getting interested only to find that you've copped out!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/22/2013
But...This was amazing! huh. Okayy. It is your story :\ We're just the addicted, crazed readers. Will miss this snarky, amazing, Confident Bella!
Sassy Mami chapter 19 . 9/22/2013
This is a wonderful story and I was hooked and eager to continue reading until your last chapter. Please take the story down if you won't continue it or let someone else finish it for you. It's very disappointing when you think you'll get the next chapter and there is an authors note instead.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/21/2013
I have enjoyed this story, so I am sorry that you aren't going to continue this story. However, I fully support your decision to stop writing it if you're not enjoying writing this story. I consider FanFiction stories a gift from writers and though I appreciate gifts, I don't expect them. I hope you find another story you enjoy writing, but if not writing, doing something else that brings joy to your life. I wish you the best.
berrywoman84 chapter 19 . 9/18/2013
Life's too short to continue doing something you've lost passion for. Thanks for introducing us to some great characters. And thanks for the closure.
la-geologia chapter 18 . 9/18/2013
So sad to hear that you've decided not to continue this story, but just wanted to let you know how much I've loved this fic and that I've had so much fun reading every single chapter. This is, and will continue to be, one of my favorite stories and one of my absolute favorite Bellas. I love your writing, and how much every chapter has made me smile and laugh, and totally fall in love with these characters. Even though you won't be continuing this fic, I hope we do see more from you in the future. I'd love to read anything you decide to share with us.

Thank you so much for all of the wonderful times with this fic! It's been great, and if you ever do decide to continue it, I'll definitely be back here reading along. All the best to you! :) xo
LadyTx chapter 19 . 9/17/2013
I will miss the story but I appreciate the honesty, and the "closure".
Leslie E chapter 19 . 9/17/2013
I really appreciate you being professional and letting everyone know about this. I have a whole list of stories I have been reading that simply stop in the middle and I never hear from the writers again. Very frustrating. Hope you write more when the spirit moves you-I enjoy your style.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/17/2013
That is disappointing. From my side of things, I thought it was going really well. You've written 18 chapters in 9 months and have over 2000 reviews. I'm really surprised. I've been reading in the fandom for more than 4 years and no one has quit before. You don't owe us anything and real life comes first. I just wanted to let you know that you might be one of the very few that doesn't like this story.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/17/2013
So very sorry to hear that - good luck to you and hope all is well.
Babyface Carter chapter 19 . 9/17/2013
*sigh* I knew this was coming as I read it on ADF...

Thanks for letting us know. I look forward to reading through some of your other stories as I've really enjoyed this one.
2,335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »