Reviews for God's Gift
bellaeve1234567890 chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
bad...i really loved it...please change your decision
Guest chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
So sad to hear I liked this story but I am glad you let us know so I wont be looking for it. I look forward to what else you do thanks
Guest chapter 16 . 9/16/2013
This is really well written and funny!
Kim Ginsberg chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
im gonna go cry now. I don't want this to be the end. What other profile do you have?
Tinsley Warren chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
Sad to hear this but I understand!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
Thanks for letting us know..
Guest chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
No shame in admitting defeat. In my head the happily ever after has started. Looking foward to your other stories. What is your other profile name? I will look in your profile, hopefully I will find it there.

Until next time. Chin up!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
LMAO love this story!
EeWee chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
Sorry to hear this, but totally understandable. I really enjoy CEOward. Just curious, what is your other account on fanfic? I'd like to read some of your other stories. Thanks. Best of luck in future writings.
E
Guest chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
I am truly sorry about your decision to not continue this story. I was certainly enjoying the sparring between Bella and Edward.
Better luck with your next one.
sparklymagpie chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
Thanks for your honesty. I like the fact that you dealt with this head on rather than just disappear. Best of luck
Merrily
Kat
I.S.Teigen chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
NOOO! You can't quit this story- it was just starting to get exciting With Bellas mother coming into town :(
Namine1993 chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
Its really a shame because this story was one of my favourites but, of course, its your decisiĆ³n.
Neertheless, thank you for your hard work, congratulations on your fics and good luck with your future writing
Guest chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
Very sad because it will leave the story but I understand your decision. I hope that someday the continue because you are a good writer .. thanks you for advise .. you have made me enjoy reading all your stories! Any news you let us know over here .. the best! xoxo
Guest chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
I'm sorry that you must discontinue this story. Thank you for letting us know, instead of never updating. I hope your RL issues are resolved in a favorable way and that you continue to share your writing talent with us in the future.

Thanks again for letting us know.
2,334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »