Reviews for God's Gift
Leslie E chapter 19 . 9/17/2013
I really appreciate you being professional and letting everyone know about this. I have a whole list of stories I have been reading that simply stop in the middle and I never hear from the writers again. Very frustrating. Hope you write more when the spirit moves you-I enjoy your style.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/17/2013
That is disappointing. From my side of things, I thought it was going really well. You've written 18 chapters in 9 months and have over 2000 reviews. I'm really surprised. I've been reading in the fandom for more than 4 years and no one has quit before. You don't owe us anything and real life comes first. I just wanted to let you know that you might be one of the very few that doesn't like this story.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/17/2013
So very sorry to hear that - good luck to you and hope all is well.
Babyface Carter chapter 19 . 9/17/2013
*sigh* I knew this was coming as I read it on ADF...

Thanks for letting us know. I look forward to reading through some of your other stories as I've really enjoyed this one.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/17/2013
Thank you for your honesty instead of just making us wait for an update - I appreciate that. You are a wonderful writer an I enjoyed your story.
bellaeve1234567890 chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
bad...i really loved it...please change your decision
Guest chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
So sad to hear I liked this story but I am glad you let us know so I wont be looking for it. I look forward to what else you do thanks
Guest chapter 16 . 9/16/2013
This is really well written and funny!
Kim Ginsberg chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
im gonna go cry now. I don't want this to be the end. What other profile do you have?
Tinsley Warren chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
Sad to hear this but I understand!
Guest chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
Thanks for letting us know..
Guest chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
No shame in admitting defeat. In my head the happily ever after has started. Looking foward to your other stories. What is your other profile name? I will look in your profile, hopefully I will find it there.

Until next time. Chin up!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2013
LMAO love this story!
EeWee chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
Sorry to hear this, but totally understandable. I really enjoy CEOward. Just curious, what is your other account on fanfic? I'd like to read some of your other stories. Thanks. Best of luck in future writings.
E
Guest chapter 19 . 9/16/2013
I am truly sorry about your decision to not continue this story. I was certainly enjoying the sparring between Bella and Edward.
Better luck with your next one.
2,339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »