Reviews for Until We Bleed
Please update! I'm dying to know what happens! And this fanfic is so amazing its almost hard to read the others, they don't compare to this at all! ** this is amazinggg! Update!
Frenda-sama chapter 10 . 10/18
Pleaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeee ! update update update update update update update ! I love it ! And Misaki QoQ poor Misaki T_T
sweet jolly fucken ranchers chapter 10 . 9/29
Girl Supersonicboy chapter 10 . 6/10
update update update update update update update!
Update soon please it's almost been a year
I'm a Coffee Bean chapter 10 . 5/27
Okay... I didn't understand what just happened
I'm a Coffee Bean chapter 6 . 5/27
No shit. I was seething in anger with that bastard of a 'doctor'. What a prick. I was screaming "Pluck his fucking eyeballs and tongue, Yata-chan!" The moment he opened his mouth, I wanted to holler him.
I'm a Coffee Bean chapter 5 . 5/27
Damn. That was heavy...
I really hope you update this soon! It's my favorite fic and I've been waiting so long :(
Guest chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
Hello! I really hope you update soon, as its been a long time and you've left us at a cliffhanger. I really really love this story, you do such a good job with the characters and the plot is amazing. So thank you!
Deidara4ever chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
You know, after Reading all he other chapters I was happy, then this bomb came and I found myselg sitting on my bed, Crying. I'm so sad(confused, yes)and Everything feels so painful. Poor guys! TT_TT
lori chapter 10 . 9/28/2014
I love this fic to itty bitty pieces. It's been months since you last updated. Please be well and update soon! I must know what happens next.
Anotheranonymous001 chapter 10 . 6/27/2014
I started reading this yesterday and just finished now. Yeah, you have managed to confuse at least one person from the audience, let me tell you. ;) I’m so sad they lost one of their children and hope the monster who did this to Yata will be found soon. …But I guess that’s something you’ll reveal a loot later. :) Also, Saru must believe him when he spills out the truth and beat up the /thing/ that did this! TvT Sooner or later he will end up remembering, no?

The way you wrote this is pretty much realistic, it’s one of the charms of this story, I believe. The drugs, the prostitutes, their overall reactions… I enjoyed the fact that their lives are not rose-toned.

On the second/third chapter, when you said that Yata might be ooc, I think he was in character. :) After all, we all break down sometimes and he does too, he has every right of feeling tired and insecure. I write a couple of of AU’s and I can say that it’s hard trying to guess how the character will act when we never saw him on situation ‘x’. Stuffing the fic with the usual character might, rather will turn the whole situation ‘fake’ and unrealistic. The key is thinking –basing yourself on the overall character and incorporating it in you - shape and write down the outcome. When the situations is completely new, you have to adapt the character to it – always carefully and thinking on what he/she’d do. You have done that and it shows. I have a tendency to cringe when I read something ooc and I never did it once when I read your precious work so congrats! :D

I love the way you’ve written this fic so far, beautifully done. However, when you told us that the plot will ‘start’ now, I was confused. I don’t know what you have in mind but then shouldn’t you have paced up the fic? I don’t mean to offend you, ever, yet we’re in the tenth chapter. Nevertheless if such a long beginning was needed then thumbs up.

You’ve got me utterly curious to know what will happen next, I’m crossing my fingers and wishing you’ll update fast.

jasdevi's secret sissy chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
...i'm a this made me cry alittle
PT-chan ssu chapter 10 . 6/20/2014
MISAKI! ;A; oh the poor child! (Saru too
Was he Hallucinating? Or is it the Strain's powers? Dammit wanna know!

XDD Eagerly awaiting an update ssu!