Reviews for Until We Bleed
It's been 2 years will this be updated? Omg I love it so much
ReddestClansman chapter 10 . 7/25
This is so intense! Please update! ;A;
Sakunyan chapter 10 . 1/24
OMG I really love this. This is heavy. This is what I need.
Oh I can't wait to see Saru-papa. But who knows what will happen. I'm really curious. :')
Yata please be okay. Baby please be safe. Saru please keep loving.
You make Saru become very gentle on the first chapter, I can't forget it XD
I hop you update soon!
AriCMpie chapter 10 . 12/18/2015
your not allowed to write an amazing story and then just stop writing. its against the rules! please update!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/28/2015
Please update! I'm dying to know what happens! And this fanfic is so amazing its almost hard to read the others, they don't compare to this at all! ** this is amazinggg! Update!
Frenda-sama chapter 10 . 10/18/2015
Pleaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeee ! update update update update update update update ! I love it ! And Misaki QoQ poor Misaki T_T
sweet jolly fucken ranchers chapter 10 . 9/29/2015
WHAT HAPPENDS NEXTS !?
Girl Supersonicboy chapter 10 . 6/10/2015
update update update update update update update!
PLEASE?
Guest chapter 10 . 6/7/2015
Update soon please it's almost been a year
I'm a Coffee Bean chapter 10 . 5/27/2015
Okay... I didn't understand what just happened
I'm a Coffee Bean chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
No shit. I was seething in anger with that bastard of a 'doctor'. What a prick. I was screaming "Pluck his fucking eyeballs and tongue, Yata-chan!" The moment he opened his mouth, I wanted to holler him.
I'm a Coffee Bean chapter 5 . 5/27/2015
Damn. That was heavy...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
I really hope you update this soon! It's my favorite fic and I've been waiting so long :(
Guest chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
Hello! I really hope you update soon, as its been a long time and you've left us at a cliffhanger. I really really love this story, you do such a good job with the characters and the plot is amazing. So thank you!
Deidara4ever chapter 10 . 10/12/2014
You know, after Reading all he other chapters I was happy, then this bomb came and I found myselg sitting on my bed, Crying. I'm so sad(confused, yes)and Everything feels so painful. Poor guys! TT_TT