Reviews for The Halfblood Couple Reads
Arthena818 chapter 10 . 8/23
I'm sorry about your family,but it's been two years since you've updated. Please please please update!
clang0224 chapter 10 . 8/12
Please continue the story
GoldenDawn5598 chapter 2 . 7/22
It's been a while since you update but oh well.

The first chapter was great. I laughed out loud at some of the interactions between the twins, Harry and the Marauders. Good job with their characterisation.

Chapter two was a bit off-putting to be honest. I don't really understand why you chose to change Percy's name (her last name and her first). It seems you just created an OC or self-insert that has Percy's colouring and godly parent. Percy is Percy because of his background and his upbringing and you just erased it...

She also seems rather Mary-sue-ish.
HunterOfArtemisDaughterOfHades chapter 3 . 7/6
harlo harlo harlo harlo harlo harlo harlo harlo harlo harlo harlo harlo harlo harlo harlo harlo harlo harlo harlo harlo
Arthena818 chapter 1 . 6/26
I feel like a fucking druggie! I NEED YOU TO UPDATE!PLEEEAAASSEE! SERIOUSLY, I'M GOING CRAZY BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN OVER A GODSDAMN FUCKING YEAR! WHO DOES THAT?! PLEASE, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE ! please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please !
Merissatheseagoddess chapter 10 . 6/20
Please work on a new chapter soon
Arthena818 chapter 10 . 6/16
I'm very sorry to hear about your grandparents. However, it's been over two years, and I was hoping you might update. I really like this story, and I want to know what happens next! SO, UPDATE!
Newlya5thgrader chapter 4 . 6/4
Hadrian
Arthena818 chapter 1 . 5/30
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, update because I really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really really like this fanfic!
Poppyseed Pomphrey chapter 1 . 5/26
Haraldr, yes I spelt that right. It is Norse
brantleyh936 chapter 3 . 5/20
the dare
on Nyx
No Hercules no matter what I must stand up for Zöe
Arthena818 chapter 10 . 5/20
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, update, update, update, update, update, update, update!
sky chapter 1 . 5/18
harrison wod do fine
UPDATE!
DystopianKitKat chapter 10 . 4/2
No offense, but your 'Percy' sounds like either a self-insert or a wannabe character. She is like Percy by only the barest of minimums, and the fact that you had her absorb Kronos' powers is making her WAY too overpowered in my opinion. Also, the fact that you made Percy smart almost 100% of the time doesn't sit well with me. I know that Percy obviously has his logical moments, but in the books Annabeth calls him 'Seaweed Brain' and Thalia says he has 'Kelp-for-Brains', which obviously implies that he is oblivious/a bit slow most of the time. I'm not bashing your character, but I will stop reading this because the character doesn't sit well with me. (Also the fact that you changed Percy's last name irks me SO MUCH! When Sally married Gabe, she didn't change her last name to show rebelliousness and you changed her last name!...sorry for the rant, I feel really strongly about that...)