Reviews for The Halfblood Couple Reads
Phenixdarkheart chapter 10 . 6/27
This serie is soooo good im waiting for the next chapter :)
U r replacing percy jackson, one of my favourite characters, eith a girl
Are you really serious
And why the hell did you change the harry and ginny pair
Thats completely wrong
I wont read another word
The mother of harry's children are ginny!
Dont dare try to change that
They are perfect
Rose099 chapter 10 . 6/9
Update Please
Musically-Chan chapter 1 . 4/23
I think I'm late, but Hadrian
Ok I am dead serious are you making a sequel because I love this so much
ms.potterclearwaterdiangelo chapter 10 . 3/10
It's amazing..this is the 3rd time I have read it..could you please update. ...I especially can't wait for the bet for taming harry's hair
What!? Nope nope nope! Hinny!
I understand why Ginny is mad but why Molly , its not Nikki's fault that she snagged Harry snd Ginny couldnt do it . And when Harry was talking about wanting to get to know her I realized it really went both ways . If she was in position she would want to get to know him instead of him wanting her for her 'Heroine of Olympus' status if it's happened already
Thunderbolt1998 chapter 10 . 1/6
love it pls write another chapter sometime
Update
Artemis the Great chapter 10 . 12/27/2015
can she go to Fleur delacour school
andjelija.nenic chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
papaye2010 chapter 10 . 11/11/2015
it is really sad that you stoped this story. it was really really good and I would have like to know the reste of the srory between Harry and Nikki
Guest chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
This is not right. This is wrong. This is lazy. This is illegal. This is breaking the rules about posting copyrighted work. Take it down and try to do something original besides copying.