Reviews for The Halfblood Couple Reads
Please update soon
superwomanstar7 chapter 10 . 4/11
please update soon
Mickey daughter of poseidon chapter 10 . 4/1
hey i hope you decide to update and continue writing because i enjoy this story so much. And i want to know more about Nyx and Harry
Bobsayshello chapter 8 . 3/22
Hey, I really love this story! I have a suggestion. Why don't you bring in the lightning thief chapter, where they can find out what Smelly Gabe did! You don't have to if you don't want to, it's just a suggestion. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
The Greater Foo1 chapter 4 . 3/17
Of I may you could add Posiedon or more of the percy jackson characters in it. Posiedon in particular would be hilarious
Bobsayshello chapter 10 . 2/27
GREAT CHAPTER! My condolences about your grandfather. I don't remember my grandfather's.
BlackPhoenix00 chapter 10 . 2/15
Update soon please
S.H.E.I.K chapter 10 . 2/8
I'll be honest. I love how you're going about it. I'm so glad you're not one of those cheesy "oh look at that your so hot and I know nothing about you, but I already love you so let's go get it on in a closet" writers. I like the pace and the characters and I can't wait for them to develop more. Personally I could go without anymore PJ characters, but that's just me.
Bash dumbledore into oblivion! That's it.
jesskalynn4 chapter 10 . 2/7
I do hope you start updating again. I can't wait to see Nikki and Harry's relationship grow and also I wanna see Harry admitting his real name and Nikki trying (and maybe succeeding?) taming the Potter hair.
HestiaGirlOnFire chapter 10 . 2/4
Awh... PLEASE UPDATE YOURE THE BEST XD

Nikole and Harry are the cutest couple ever :D but did you have to make Molly such a, if you don't mind, bitch? And Ginny too! Now I kinda hate them but again it's your story. And why did you add Draco in? (not that I don't like it of course) Cuz if they're reading into the future, then he'll know that Snape's a double spy and yeah! and what about the last chapter of the Deathly Hallows? (Twenty years later) Harry and Ginny won't end up together then...

Well, again, PLEASE UPDATE CUZ I CANT WAIT FOR MORE NIKOLE/HARRY CUTENESS (and Snape's more furiousness. trust me I love him after I know his secret but then it wouldn't hurt xD )
Amazing! Post More?
Post More?
Amazing!
Please update, i just love your story!