Reviews for Fake Cigarettes
blackfox5000 chapter 1 . 3/12
lol yeah Helga as 'Ice Cream'! That would never work.
Senfree chapter 1 . 2/26
Darude- Sandstorm.

(P.S. Not sure if you know now, but just in case, I thought I'd say; Arnold's last name is Shortman. Seriously, no joke. Arnold P. Shortman.)
Anoni Mos666 chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
I saw what you did there with the last name...(Squint eyes and talks in a monotone voice).
Good Job! : }D
littleb115 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
That was great. I can't smiling.
BornAverage chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This was great! I couldn't stop giggling at Grandpa's text and Helga's reaction to seeing that the text was from "Arnold." LOL
OhSnapItzLara chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
This is awesome! Great job! :D
HarleyyJay28 chapter 1 . 2/28/2013
That was awesome! Nice stuff man
fyemayou chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
That was so great ! You really kept the character spirit and behavior. Arnold's density (ELEVEN YEARS ! haha), Gerald's coolness and Helga's behavior. I loved it. I just regret we didn't see Phoebe that much but the action was focused on Arnold point of view (which is great) so that explains why.

Thanks for this wonderful work.

(sorry if I did some mistake, english is not my native language )
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
BEDT FANFIC EVER! I loved every thing
Myriamj chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I love it!
It a great history, and the characters are so good...
Thanks for write it.
freaktrains chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
" Oh really well its-" at that moment a louder then normal street cleaner rolled by.

" Huh.. wow.. ok I love you Arnol-" Impatient for another kiss he dove down again. Helga broke away first.

Oh we never find out Arnold's last name and the ways people get around it are funny to say the least. This was a great story. There are mistakes through out the story, but i'm not gonna point them out. that's the job of your editor.
Keep up the great writing!

P.S. how's Arnold's Heart Helga's Eyes? are we going to read the end of it?
Alexandra7 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Hooooly cow. This is awesome. Moar.
arrancar125 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Well done! I cant believe Arnold smoked and he didn't choke! That was the best. And grandpa texting Helga was the funniest. I almost died laughing. Well done.
AngelGirl569 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Oh my gosh this is so great...the flow is perfect, the dialogue completely character accurate, the jokes perfectly in tune with the show...I felt like I was watching a Hey Arnold episode.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
This was pretty cute and liked the analogy with ice cream in the end