Reviews for Nightmares
SecretMarial chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Oh mod. When I read that she woke up, I started to smile, but then... *sobs* It's too sad! It's gonna kill me! *sobs*
l.h.o.o.q chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Ouch to the tenth degree, love. But it was a damn good read.
Tsuki-the-moon chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
so many sad stories!
oh gorsh
but i'd have this then calhoun dying
CapriciouslyTerminal chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Oh my gosh. This is so...sad? I mean there are so many EMOTIONS evoked by this story. Pity, sadness, and even a bit of regret. Poor Felix, and Calhoun. I've been looking for one of these "Felix becomes a cybug" stories. And yours did NOT disappoint. Fantastic Job!

Witch Knight Daisy chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Good plot! I love it!
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Sorry for the very short review last night, I was tired, lol. I really like this story! The idea of Felix turning into a cy-bug, and actually keeping the transformation under control, not just for Calhoun's sake, but for the sole reason of not wanting to be a monster is just so very Felix.

The idea of Felix being almost indestructible because of his hammer is both terrifying and very interesting. The ending is heartbreaking, but very well written. Obviously I would have liked her to wake up with Felix there, simply comforting from a bad dream, but I kinda like how you didn't do that, since it is done an awful lot.

Keep up the amazing work!
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Amazing, as always.
ida4444 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
*sigh* Now it's time to go read a happy, fluffy fic to cheer myself up...

This was really good and really sad and I like how you started out saying it was only a dream, but in the end, we see that it's a dream of something that really happened, which I wasn't expecting.
CookiesxMilkEXCITEMe chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Awww! Why! Why'd you end it like that!
I want to cry now!
I hope you're happy.
Well that was still awesome. :D
Ignore the first three lines... It's just that, I was all happy then to say that it was still a memory was killing me!
I expected Felix to comfort her when she woke up, but... D:
Well... I leave now.